Constructive feedback about streaming rewards. (1 Viewer)

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
General section still locked, so posting this here.
First of all I want say thank you to RPG-CLUB administration to helping streamers and giving some rewards for it. There are many project which don't even bother rewarding streamer for their "free ads on twitch" services.  
If being honest, I received more than expected for this few days of streaming. Rewards were actually too good in my opinion. And it got massively abused. It lured many "free RUR hunters" who actually never streamed and don't care about stream quality or streaming after project/other games. They just installed OBS and started streaming just for this RUR rewards. Because of it you stopped giving rewards and it is completely understandable. I appreciate for what you actually did! I hope that in future you will have a solution for this.
Also I have some suggestions for future. Rewards for streaming should have serious limits which benefits long term streamers. So this is how I look about it (remember numbers are taken as example):
- admins posts streaming event registration;
- only people who registered at that moment will get reward;
- stream reward given once a week;
- must stream regularly few hours a day/have schedule of streaming;
- 1 hour of stream = 20 RURs (100 RURs limit for a day, no matter how long stream is; 500 RURs limit a week).

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
parazitc сказал(а):
General section still locked, so posting this here.
First of all I want say thank you to RPG-CLUB administration to helping streamers and giving some rewards for it. There are many project which don't even bother rewarding streamer for their "free ads on twitch" services.  
If being honest, I received more than expected for this few days of streaming. Rewards were actually too good in my opinion. And it got massively abused. It lured many "free RUR hunters" who actually never streamed and don't care about stream quality or streaming after project/other games. They just installed OBS and started streaming just for this RUR rewards. Because of it you stopped giving rewards and it is completely understandable. I appreciate for what you actually did! I hope that in future you will have a solution for this.
Also I have some suggestions for future. Rewards for streaming should have serious limits which benefits long term streamers. So this is how I look about it (remember numbers are taken as example):
- admins posts streaming event registration;
- only people who registered at that moment will get reward;
- stream reward given once a week;
- must stream regularly few hours a day/have schedule of streaming;
- 1 hour of stream = 20 RURs (100 RURs limit for a day, no matter how long stream is; 500 RURs limit a week).
Those are some good suggestions. I will make sure everyone on the team sees it.
A lot of people got greedy and all they did was complain about the rewards, but there were also a lot of those who were streaming for the joy of streaming. Because that's what they did anyway, reward or no reward. We tried rewarding the streams based on quality, but because we didn't have a pre-set rules that were time tested, we had a rough time.
And yes, you are right. Basically it was impossible for us to check every stream and hand out rewards to everyone who signed up, considering not only people here but on the russian forum as well, it was just an overwhelming amount and we weren't expecting so many people to actually sign up. We will rethink our strategy on this and probably run it again in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх