Colored System (1 Viewer)

BroLLY

Реакции
Баллы
Hi all !
Today i gonna show you my colored system with some intresting functions, for example: infinity zoom or remove fog etc.
A lot of good players use colored system cuz this is really helpful. I hope i help u guys.
Remove fog: click scroll

Here u have link :
http://firecash.org/download/jwArXu

Enjoy !

VCoupe

Реакции
Баллы
might be. Atleast you would gave us some screens, cause now i think i wouldnt like your color picks.

M

mightygod

ban this guy before we have an other retard cry topic about lost items.

impulse1

Реакции
Баллы
Thank you BroLLY. It's very useful for daily pve and pvp. Another good guy who work for this community for free !

Me and my crew using your perfect color system for over a week, but last weekend three of our guys had some troubles with account. The a.grade gear we crafted for bishop and elven elder is probably lost for ever. Material for draconic bows just disappeared from friends account. It'll be just coincidence and nobody wants to blame you. Anyway. Our bishop emo-quit and we had to find new one. Today morning we found a very nice person as a new bishop. I've already sent him your perfect tool and i hope he'll be happy and enjoy the game with us.

metallicagf

Реакции
Баллы
impulse сказал(а):
Thank you BroLLY. It's very useful for daily pve and pvp. Another good guy who work for this community for free !
Me and my crew using your perfect color system for over a week, but last weekend three of our guys had some troubles with account. The a.grade gear we crafted for bishop and elven elder is probably lost for ever. Material for draconic bows just disappeared from friends account. It'll be just coincidence and nobody wants to blame you. Anyway. Our bishop emo-quit and we had to find new one. Today morning we found a very nice person as a new bishop. I've already sent him your perfect tool and i hope he'll be happy and enjoy the game with us.
hahahahahha TRAGIC!!!! have a nice scam days

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх