Clan: Apocalypse (1 Viewer)

KaEL

Реакции
Баллы
Hey guys, Apocalypse is an international clan coming to Federation 7x.
The Apocalypse
In the past we've played on servers like Katsu, iKon, Roxy, l2paradise (Virtue), l2supreme (Aerith) and various retail servers. Our core members have been playing together for more then 7 years now and is ageing 20-30 in average. Therefore most of us are done with school and have jobs and families to worry about so obviously l2 is no longer the no.1 priority for most of us. This doesn't mean we wont play actively in the evenings and weekend of course but don't expect us to no life 24/7  ;). We've got an active community on our forum and on facebook (also when we're not playing l2) and have our own voicecom server (TS3).
Long story short, if you are looking for a clan with experienced mature players but don't want to sell your babies, abandon your family and loose your job or fail your exams - we might be the right place for you! If we got you interested you can make an application on www.l2-apoc.com . The only requirement being you speak decent English and are not afraid to use a microphone  ;D.
We're currently owners of a Gludio & Rune CH and Oren & Gludio Castle!
Recruitment Status:
- Culhy CP (melee) is looking for the following classes:
Cardinal (pm Culhy ingame)
- MadlyForLove CP (melee) is looking for the following classes:
SwS, SD, Cardi, DC (83+ and in s8x gear - pm madlyforlove ingame)
- KaEL CP (melee) is looking for the following classes:
SwS, BD, DD
-Furthermore we are looking for two active Euro CP's that would like to join us (preferably nukers or archers)!
Applications can be made HERE!
If the class you intent to play is not in the list but you got the feeling you have something to offer, feel free to apply.

arin

Реакции
Баллы
Here we go!

Loxe

Реакции
Баллы
Old school is back to rule.

HeroN

Реакции
Баллы
Lets go Apoc!

OP
OP
K

KaEL

Реакции
Баллы
lawl hey darkie :p

Loxe

Реакции
Баллы
Go go Apoc!!

OP
OP
K

KaEL

Реакции
Баллы
Loxe сказал(а):
A dwarf walks into a pub.
Kamael Barman: "So what'll it be?"
Dwarf: "You [censored]"
At this point the barman punches the dwarf in the face, the dwarf says "what did you do that for?!". The barman says "you just called me a [censored]!". The dwarf says "no no, I asked for a beer!". The barman says "oh sorry, in that case my apologies - have a beer on the house".
An orc sat in the corner listening and he gets an idea.
He goes up to the barman and says "you [censored]"
The barman punches the orc in the face.
The orc says "what'dya do that for?". The barman says "you called me a [censored]!". The orc says "no no, I asked for a whisky and a packet of nuts".

M

mightygod

KaEL сказал(а):
Loxe сказал(а):
At this point the barman punches the dwarf in the face, the dwarf says "what did you do that for?!". The barman says "you just called me a [censored]!". The dwarf says "no no, I asked for a beer!". The barman says "oh sorry, in that case my apologies - have a beer on the house".
An orc was sat in the corner listening and he gets an idea.
The orc says "what'dya do that for?". The barman says "you called me a [censored]!". The orc says "no no, I asked for a whisky and a packet of nuts".
lol ?

Shockwave1

Реакции
Баллы
KaEL сказал(а):
Hey guys, Apocalypse is an international clan coming to Federation 7x.
The Apocalypse
In the past we've played on servers like Katsu, iKon, Roxy, l2paradise (Virtue), l2supreme (Aerith) and various retail servers. Our core members have been playing together for more then 7 years now and is ageing 20-30 in average. Therefore most of us are done with school and have jobs and families to worry about so obviously l2 is no longer the no.1 priority for most of us. This doesn't mean we wont play actively in the evenings and weekend of course but don't expect us to no life 24/7  ;). We've got an active community on our forum and on facebook (also when we're not playing l2) and have our own voicecom server (TS3).
Long story short, if you are looking for a clan with experienced mature players but don't want to sell your babies, abandon your family and loose your job or fail your exams - we might be the right place for you! If we got you interested you can make an application on www.l2-apoc.com . The only requirement being you speak decent English and are not afraid to use a microphone  ;D.
Recruitment Status:
- Destro
- SwS
- BD
- WC
- Bishop
Furthermore we're looking for self managed CP's for clan lvl 6+
If the class you intent to play is not in the list but you got the feeling you have something to offer, feel free to apply.
l2 paradise, what a memories... when i started to play l2 :| gl guys

Xplosive

Реакции
Баллы
How do you post here?

HeroN

Реакции
Баллы
KaEL сказал(а):
Loxe сказал(а):
Worst joke ever........

OP
OP
K

KaEL

Реакции
Баллы
HeroN сказал(а):
KaEL сказал(а):
Loxe сказал(а):
Worst joke ever........
No you..

Loxe

Реакции
Баллы
Chill guys,

Lets all drink whisky and a packet of nuts !!! ;D ;D ;D

Loxe

Реакции
Баллы
well if you dont like whisky we can try russian vodka ;D ;D ;D

OP