Changes in epics fixed time period - POLL! (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 669
Баллы
1 314
Dear players!
Following your requests, we expand the options of the previous poll by adding additional time ranges.
The poll will run until December 19, 2021.
The deadline for making the final decision on the introduction of changes is still unknown.
Other questions about fixed respawn (adding other RBs, transferring to non-siege weekends) are not being considered yet.

GreekSpam

Реакции
Баллы
And you again closed post like last time cccc
Nvm I will continue here!

First, That voting for fix resawn was tragic,
It was opinion/suggestion of one player supported by clan members...for other side who was not for it, you didn't care, at all!
And voting was one or two years ago...

Second, Yes GM in game, NOT to play, only to be online in game to see with his own eyes what is being done durig the tw, cs, dragons and etc. Becuase now as things stand, GM doesn't seem to exist, while we talk to them, explaining, his asking for a extra little thing... Not to mention Ticket answering after few days!
With active online gm during big events he can see everything (of course if he wants to see)!

Third, as you said "Russian community was, is and will always be..." So why this polli here, when everything will be as they vote!?

As you said then, one of a reason, this all was to be more pvp on server! But we dont see more pvp, there is only more farm by one clan (whose players start this drama about fix respawn time)... active gm could see that ;)

iNas0s

Реакции
Баллы
All that we are looking for is to keep servee more alive .obviously when you have fixed times then you can know that there will be some competition.if there is competition some pvp.some FUN Them there is more will to play.thats what most ppl want.ifnyou are ok with one clan farming everything then stay alone and enjoy your russ community

YesorNO

Реакции
Баллы
hi! i just cant belive what one Admin can write on eng forum. i read it many time and still dont belive!! and after this all we can talk about vote? or u all think other ppl can do something? u will see this all vote and talk is just waste off our time! if u like stay and play how SL+Gm say or simple just leav server. we try many time but nothing. and BTW when u log on RPG CLub on x15 if i know read it is "Federatio x15 International RPG server!" maybe change to "Federation x15 only Russian RPG server?

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх