BUG - PROBLEM WIHT CLAN LVL (1 Viewer)

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
Hello,

Im leader of Winter clan who currently is lvl 8.

to level up to 9 i need following:

40 000 CRP

150 blood oach

140 members ( full clan + full academy)

clan level 8 cant invite more then 140 ppl and you cant expand guards and knights before u level clan 9 or 10.

Problem here is i try to level up clan from 8 to 9 and NPC saing me that i dont have enought members in clan :)

I make a ticked to GM who said me to invite 1 more person wich is totaly impossible and obviously strange answer from GM
----------------------------------------------
Date: 2015-04-20 06:44:46
Name: =ZBN=

Hello, Veselin

need 140 ppl w/o academics.
-----------------------------------------------

Im realy curious how i should invite 140 members in clan who can invite only 120 ( with out academy) ? :)

when i have 140 ( full clan) + 150 BO + 40 k CRP why i cant reach clan level ?

How much time i have to w8 for normal answer and not to w8 1 week to be fixed that ?

OP
OP
S

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
any replay ?

Gon

Реакции
Баллы
I think you need to have academy full as well.
Currently on RPG page you have 134 members in Winter clan. Maybe try adding some boxes lvl 1 to academy and check then.

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
Gon сказал(а):
I think you need to have academy full as well.
Currently on RPG page you have 134 members in Winter clan. Maybe try adding some boxes lvl 1 to academy and check then.
we tried it, still cant lvl up.

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
Web clearly shows that u have 134 members, the requirement is 140. 40/20/20/20/10/10/10/10. I am unable to log atm to look into ur clan but if web says 134 it means u need to fill up wherever u got slots.

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
JoscelinVerreuil сказал(а):
Web clearly shows that u have 134 members, the requirement is 140. 40/20/20/20/10/10/10/10. I am unable to log atm to look into ur clan but if web says 134 it means u need to fill up wherever u got slots.
Which part u dont understand? We tried with full clan and full academy(120+20members), still cant lvl up!

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
Make screenshots and post in ticket. Of clan window being full and conversation with npc.

Moah

Реакции
Баллы
We made many tickets already, including print screens of messages with full CLAN saying we need to invite more members. We even made screenshots with message when we try to expand royal guards or order of knights saying its not possible and we also made screenshots trying to invite someone in every place on clan also saying that is not possible.

So please stop with "you have to invite 140 people in clan including academy", or "clan is not full on website", we know it, we dont play this game since yesterday, we made clan level 9 many other times in other servers including rpg servers. If we dont have 140 people at the moment its because we are exping academy chars.

The problem is we start to make tickets and report this problem almost 1 week ago, we cant invite 30 members in clan because of this problem and that affects clan in mass events including Sieges/Territory War/Dragons. So PLEASE solve this problem, or take it to the head GM, or organize something with our clan leader and someone who can really help us and dont ignore the situation.

Thank you,

/moah

OP
OP
S

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
http://support.rpg-club.net/ticket.php?track=N91-ZN7-G16Z&e=dark_skillz87%40abv.bg&Refresh=43396

http://support.rpg-club.net/ticket.php?track=HJR-ZQZ-35AU

Your tickets where no one answer

Tracking ID: HJR-ZQZ-35AU
e-mail: [email protected]

Screens to proove my words

https://mega.co.nz/#!TQBRRAbb!qUr_tlDypk3smslgTHxrdW-UlP_htRiYx2Y0EKFJo6s

How i said i had clan lvl 8 full + 150 BO + 40 k CRP. and NPC told me i cant.

http://legacy.lineage2.com/Knowledge/clans.html

http://www.lineage2.com/en/game/the-library/clans/clan-levels-and-ranks.php

In old ticket they answer following:
==========================
Date: 2015-04-20 06:44:46
Name: =ZBN=

Hello, Veselin

need 140 ppl w/o academics
==========================

clan lvl 8 max members 120 + 20 academy = 140 full clan. You cant invite more then that and you cant expand gurads and knight. Im very curiously where i have to invite 20 more ppl in clan lvl 8 to become 140. Did your staff know how should be or you just jocke with our clan already 1 week. There is few CP that w8 to join us and we cant do anything because you guys dont care at all. Im getting mad since i w8 such time and we have to deal with enemys on siasge and tw + epics with out our ppl in clan, because server not work propertly. You can go in all top site for lineage 2 clan lvl and even in game where you will see confirmation on my words. Now maybe you will ask me to send again ticket or to w8. But we cannot w8 anymore.

I explane all, i upload screens, i post ticket 2 times, i post in forum and try all possible ways. NOW DO SOMETHING.

Best regards

Kobra
clan leader of
WInter. Clan

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Suggestion: Have you tried talking to clan leaders of clans which already have the level you want? How did they do it?

OP
OP
S

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
Yes i try

1. we are war with all 8+ clans
2. they dont know english ( only rus)
3. they dont care

Guys your question not helping me at all and 140 other ppl. We are delayd already 1 week. Still admins and moderators keep asking me question who had no sence. Stop asking me, because i already give all needed for u to see. I dont know what is soo hard to understand.

I need 3 things to level clan level. 120 ppl + 150 blood oach and 40 k CRP. I go and click. that all. But how u see is not working.

Your questions with numbers, with academy are pointless. One admin already asked me to invite in lvl 8 clan 140 ppl on main wich is total bulshit. Clan lvl 8 can have 120 ppl in main as u can see and check what ever u want.

Please do somehting already and give answer. Its your job to fix fast that...............................I explane and explane over and over again till server end ?

Its obviously there is a problem, or bug. 10 ppl already from clan logget clan leader and they try. You thing we are all stupid ?

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
First of all, moderators cannot help you in cases such as these, it's not, as you say "our job" to fix that. We are here to provide information and give suggestions what to do, based on experience. I understand the frustration of having to wait, but being annoyed at us isn't helping anyone.
Second, your explanation wasn't sufficient enough, that's why there were follow up questions. I've repeated this many times, but here we go again. Bugs and in-game related issues can only be solved by contacting server support.
Now, to try and solve this. Do what Joscelin suggested, screenshot that you have 140 people in clan and post that screen to support ticket and explain, calmly, that you tried what ZBN suggested and it didn't work and that it's necessary for them to intervene.
On my end, I will try to contact ZBN or Alice myself and maybe try to speed up the process.

Moah

Реакции
Баллы

post img

greenshot
there is the print screens, we already send them in tickets in english and russian, so tell me what can we do more?

OP
OP
S

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
upper screens say everything

we have all
we do all correct

but result is we cant level our clan.

now the ppl that can do somehting please do it.

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
As I already said I can't log my char to check it out due some technical problems. But as soon as I get home, I will speak to zbn. Send me all ticket Ids on pm I will have a look in support also. I'm on phone atm so it's hard to fallow this topic.

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
JoscelinVerreuil сказал(а):
As I already said I can't log my char to check it out due some technical problems. But as soon as I get home, I will speak to zbn. Send me all ticket Ids on pm I will have a look in support also. I'm on phone atm so it's hard to fallow this topic.
ZBN said that we need 140 members without academy. I dunno who is crazy here.

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
I see so, If u don't want me to help u, don't make drama on forums.

Strife1

Реакции
Баллы
How i see you already have lvl 9, may I ask you, where was the problem?...or it was just bugged?

FeeLSD

Реакции
Баллы
Bug which the coders fixed and on the restart Friday ] Saturday everything was working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх