Голосов: 20 15,3%

• Всего проголосовало
  • Опрос закрыт .
Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Fuka

Реакции
Баллы
any posibilities that Admin will check this?
I wote for unlimited, because in end game if you dont have CP you need box atleast main + wc + prp + bd + sws ;D

penom

Реакции
Баллы
whers the option for no boxes??? fuk cp we are getting freya anytime soon

OP
OP
F

Fuka

Реакции
Баллы

Aurelius1

Реакции
Баллы
penom сказал(а):
whers the option for no boxes? fuk cp we are getting freya anytime soon
+ BIG 1
new freya farm zones will make the game a looooooot less dependent on CP, take it back to its roots

OP
OP
F

Fuka

Реакции
Баллы
Lomi сказал(а):
for this can wote only loosers,  situation: 9ppl cp farming somewhere and any of suport saying "sorry guys I must leave for 30-1 hour need drive somewhere" and what ? all group staying and waiting till he back? because you cant box, after 1 hour another same problem
so stop write stupid things if your game ending solo varkas with CH bufs ;D

Malicious1

Реакции
Баллы
Fuka сказал(а):
Malicious сказал(а):
Fuka сказал(а):
I wote for unlimited, because in end game if you dont have CP you need box atleast main + wc + prp + bd + sws ;D
find a fucking group!
I dont need group because 8 ppl = 100% 1 or 2 emo in group thats meen you wasting time for them ;D
thats why we should kill emos ;/

Wakka

Реакции
Баллы
3 client / IP no way dude!

Life1

Реакции
Баллы
Fuka сказал(а):
Lomi сказал(а):
for this can wote only loosers,  situation: 9ppl cp farming somewhere and any of suport saying "sorry guys I must leave for 30-1 hour need drive somewhere" and what ? all group staying and waiting till he back? because you cant box, after 1 hour another same problem
or get a phone call that dead body has been found, and it has to be delivered.
;D

penom

Реакции
Баллы
Fuka сказал(а):
Lomi сказал(а):
for this can wote only loosers,  situation: 9ppl cp farming somewhere and any of suport saying "sorry guys I must leave for 30-1 hour need drive somewhere" and what ? all group staying and waiting till he back? because you cant box, after 1 hour another same problem
go pve wow

Horknuth

Реакции
Баллы
Fuka сказал(а):
dont get point of this vote rly ! CLOSE EVERY BOX. Allow only dorf in city ! End of drama ! Fvck with that boxes lol . L2 is team game ! If u wanna play solo, than go and play diablo !

Wishes1

Реакции
Баллы
Is it boxes per socket or boxes per IP?
Because if it would be boxes per socket, ppl who stay over your place would also be able to box.
If it would be counted by IP it means for example only you, your bro and a box =/

L

linn

Lol admin made poll for rates and few other things and now every dumb idiot makes his own poll about EVRY fcking dumb thing :D I'm not sure if you read that EACH poll not made by devs will be deleted and won't be considered so dunno why are you so persistant in making them anyways.

Really, who cares about boxes? If someone has strong enough pc to make 5 boxes I don't care. Go do it. The old truth says boxed pt[ real man pt so every pvp for spot( and be sure that there will be pvp's for spots of exp/quest) will be lost by boxed pt so GF. In best interest of every player is to play with real ppl not boxed unless they wanna die every each time they leave town OR stay on lol spots with 3 mobs:)

bsrealm

Реакции
Баллы
Wishes сказал(а):
Is it boxes per socket or boxes per IP?
Because if it would be boxes per socket, ppl who stay over your place would also be able to box.
If it would be counted by IP it means for example only you, your bro and a box =/
Per "socket" essentially means unlimited boxes. Each client opens up its own socket to talk to the server. Perhaps even multiple per protocol. Unless you meant something else, and used the term "socket" loosely.

Wishes1

Реакции
Баллы
Depends on how the game is coded :D
in the end i ment the PAT Protocoll.

Horknuth

Реакции
Баллы
linn сказал(а):
Lol admin made poll for rates and few other things and now every dumb idiot makes his own poll about EVRY fcking dumb thing :D I'm not sure if you read that EACH poll not made by devs will be deleted and won't be considered so dunno why are you so persistant in making them anyways.
Really, who cares about boxes? If someone has strong enough pc to make 5 boxes I don't care. Go do it. The old truth says boxed pt[ real man pt so every pvp for spot( and be sure that there will be pvp's for spots of exp/quest) will be lost by boxed pt so GF. In best interest of every player is to play with real ppl not boxed unless they wanna die every each time they leave town OR stay on lol spots with 3 mobs:)
ahahahah ... ROX replay ! Didnt get point of this topics with vote's ! Close it. We have official vote. And i hope this server will be rox !!!

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх