http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUwSMJZUx6g

Decide for urself

OP
OP
M

Monkiz

Реакции
Баллы
btw Aibo its not that easy to answer ur question when u are in refusal mode =/ anyhow watch here and ull see quite clearly how majorly u failed

oh just noticed u removed my comment on the vid @ youtube, how awfully cute

"Heres a hello from the guy in the video

1.st Sat down and rested with dwarf - Buffed with wc ! Must be bot?!
Resting and Buffing at the same time !?!?! ITS UNHEARD OF!
(P.S u can see me writing stuff as soon as this teleporting started such as "Wtf is going?" and "Whata hell"

2. Quite clearly u can see that i didnt finish the buffs so ofc id be on the same window then

3. I gave up running back since i thought i was experiencing Major lagg so i restarted (P.S u can see just before the video ends how i dont move and restart)

So, i clearly was at the computer and i Must be using bot since i rest with 1 Character and buff with the other And since i didnt finish the rebuff i ran back to buff the dwarf so it wouldnt die

Nice one Aibo u really know how to spott a botter COUGH COUGH

Lloth

Реакции
Баллы
Let them dorfs alone!

-] semibot

ptsd

Реакции
Баллы
in my opinion - dwarf active but WC boted when was buffing he moving on defined follow range buff move, buff move to final range set-uped

dwarf bot mby too he sit immediately after drop pickup and when he was teleported he started writing so mby player was near PC and he have sound alarm if he will be teleported - this is possible but not proof

its hard to say it needs longer observing

im not sure with dwarf but WC looks like boted

OP
OP
M

Monkiz

Реакции
Баллы
Ptsd = Aibos other forum account or something ? i really got no idea what u even mean by this "WC boted when was buffing he moving on defined range buff move, buff move to final range setuped"

A

Aibo

lots of excuses u got there. i'll be short:

WC was running immediately to the main char via the shortest possible distance no matter how far i ported him and it didnt break it "macro buff" in any way.
(or you must have some remarkable reflexes and 360 degree view running 2 boxes like that, if thats the case - my bad, im just a human).

and its worth to note that this person already has 3 chars banned for botting. not support chars but a full bot party in IT as i recall.

ptsd

Реакции
Баллы
Monkiz сказал(а):
Ptsd = Aibos other forum account or something ? i really got no idea what u even mean by this "WC boted when was buffing he moving on defined range buff move, buff move to final range setuped"
no me is me
and if u will have WC on dual manualy bufing u will not be moving towards dwarf u will buf all buffs on place and dont run to dwarf and buf every few steps

OP
OP
M

Monkiz

Реакции
Баллы
i never said it was macro buff, what i did say is that i was on that frkin screen when u ported it, "no matter how i far i teleported"
yea WHERE IS THE ROOM I WAS IN !?!! ITS SO FAR AWAY ].[ haaaaaaaaaaaaalp i need MaPz PliZ HaLP

and yea after playing lineage after 4-5 years i got remarkable reflexes and 2 Computer screens as i already told u so i got i 1 screen on each window

for the record i also told U that i wouldnt ever bot again after those were banned since i dont have much time to play anymore

---------

for ptsd

so u are 100% sure that wc was on bot cause i walked abit between every buff? its absolutly impossible that i didnt use my mouse to walk?

OP
OP
M

Monkiz

Реакции
Баллы
this is just effing hilarious when i get jailed when i botted before now when i stop i still get jailed even tho ive explained the video so clearly that a 7 year old would understand if u cant see that u wrongly jailed me i dont really know what there is i can say to change ur mind if u havnt realized it yet

A

Aibo

i never said it was macro buff
nope, you said about macro.
what i did say is that i was on that frkin screen when u ported it, "no matter how i far i teleported"
yea WHERE IS THE ROOM I WAS IN !?!! ITS SO FAR AWAY ].[ haaaaaaaaaaaaalp i need MaPz PliZ HaLP
the thing is, human reaction and technical equipment is not perfect. when char is ported, screen goes dark and you appear in another place. and it takes some time (unless you're a scripted bot) to find out where you are, where is you party, turn the camera, click the spot to run to, etc. im not even saying about usual thoughts like "wtf just happened?" that slow down that reaction, lets say you're used to your chars randomly teleporting themselves.
and no, "doubleclick char's name in party window" wont work, cause you're facing the wall.
its not the maps or how you know the catas layout. walls are all the same there.
its absolutly impossible that i didnt use my mouse to walk?
ofc its possible. the question is usual: WHY?
and you'll be amazed how many people say that they "wont bot ever ever ever again" but nothing changes.

OP
OP
M

Monkiz

Реакции
Баллы
1. What i said about the macro is that it just mightaswell Been a macro

2. actually when u get lagg that is exactly what happens so it wasnt the first time in my lineage Career that it happend and what if when i spawn my camera angle was turned towards the party so i could see it?

3. and then i could say "Why wouldnt i use my mouse to walk inbetween buffs?" maybe its a habbit i got? like the habbit i got that i gotta re-arrange all the mats and items in order such as Colored stuff together and Size aswell and always when i buy soulshots or potions it always gotta start with a even number and end with a uneven number such as 5 for example "6555 soulshots" "455 hp pots"

4. And u sure ppl lie alot but there are some that dosnt

A

Aibo

too many "if", "mightaswell", imo.

i ported your WC at least two times, in absolutely different spots and directions, behind the corners. and its timing and actions were absolutely the same.
so you're saying every time its camera was facing your room and you even could click the spot near your dwarf?
i highly doubt that.

anyway, let's see what people and other GM have to say. i've explained my suspicions and reasons, if i'm wrong - you'll be released and will have my sincere apologies and eternal admiration of your "mad skillz".

OP
OP
M

Monkiz

Реакции
Баллы
u ported the wc 2 times, and 1 out of 2 times i actually ran back to the party with the Wc dosnt sound like a BIG IF for me? u just failed gathering info before taking action imo :/

"anyway, let's see what people and other GM have to say. i've explained my suspicions and reasons, if i'm wrong - you'll be released and will have my sincere apologies and eternal admiration of your "mad skillz"."

im not asking for that all i want is not to be jailed when i stopped using bot u didnt even give me a fair chance cause u already thought i was a botter even before u went there its obvious that ur proof/evidence is quite flawed and still u put up with this huge diskussion

A

Aibo

i ported your WC 3 times (total), second was long distance (same spot as 3rd time in the end when you stopped and logged out your WC), its not in the video cause i ran out of HD space. because of guys like you i have to film every bot now.
and i ported your dwarf 1 time, its in the video. and every time WC actions were the same - turn to its master immediately.
i dont see my "information gathering" flaws, but i see you're trying to ignore what's happened behind the video.

OP
OP
M

Monkiz

Реакции
Баллы
to be honest since it wasnt in the video when u ported it a 3rd time i really dont remember it (no u can clearly see i restarted after u ported the wc 2nd time) and when i logged back in im pretty damn sure i was in jail with it

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
if someone would port me as a normal person i would stop bufing and runing each steps and try to figure out wtf happened,
there is no way you could find out your location right after porting even if you got two different monitors cuz simply the wiev corner is different from both chars,
IF you thought that it was lag, for sure you wouldn't be bufing and runing back to your char,
there was no reason for you to think that you lag when you get away from your char when you are bufing and not walking because there is no logical explanation for that and you got no idea how far from your char you are to keep buffing.

So my conclusion is either you are mentaly chalanged retard that actualy managed to act as live person this way or it was bot.

p.s. ye i actualy write this because i am bored as hell. Fame farm on fort ftl:(

bloodeh

Реакции
Баллы
noob gezas that guy clearly has 360 vision and can see in dark and had a very powerfull pc!

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
meh, wtb his pc and abilities then, bcause atm playing with 5 years old box of crap that barely anyone would call a pc sucks:(

Kuro1n

Реакции
Баллы
Clearly a bot, stop trying to defend yourself just looks stupid tbh.

iPKu

Реакции
Баллы
It's funny to see - that you posted an youtube video - where you can see that you're an actually bot.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх