BONUS-START - 11 February 2022! (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 828
Баллы
1 314
Dear friends!
We are glad to inform you that from 11 February 2022 there will be BONUS-START promotion launched on Sputnik [x7] server!
BONUS-START is designed to help new players to rapidly join the server life and enjoy the game along with the others.
bs_feb_22_en.jpg

1. FAST GROWTH PACKS
All new characters
on Sputnik [x7] server will receive special fast growth pack:
Fast growth pack

etc_treasure_box_i08.png
Hero's Gold Chest 90-day limited period
Wrapped Pack containing 1 each of a Hero's Treasure Chest, Dimensional Support Pack, Potion Support Pack, and Supplies Support Pack. Cannot be exchanged, dropped, or destroyed. Can be stored in a private warehouse.[/B]

Contains:
event_hero_treasure_box_i00.png
Hero's Treasure Chest 90-day limited period
Chest containing an equipment set pack which can be used for 90 days. Cannot be exchanged or dropped.
etc_equip_item_box_i01.png
Equipment Set Pack 90-day limited period
When used, you can obtain a 90-day Limited Period equipment set for your class. Can be used after the 1st class change. Expires after 90 days if not used. Cannot be exchanged or dropped.
etc_pi_gift_box_i04.png
Dimensional Support Pack
Wrapped Pack containing 2 Superior Minion coupons, 3 feathers of blessing, 5 of each Kamaloka (Near Kamaloka, Hall of the Abyss, Labyrinth of the Abyss) entrance passes, and 3 Vitality Replenishing Potions. Cannot be exchanged, dropped, or destroyed. Can be stored in a private warehouse.
Contains:
etc_ticket_red_i00.png
High-Grade Hunting Helper Exchange Coupon (Event) 5 hours - 2.
Coupon that can be exchanged for a whistle at the Dimensional Merchant that allows you to summon a Superior Minion for 5 hours. Cannot be exchanged or dropped.
br_lamp_c_pink_i00.png
Comfort Sky Lantern Summon Scroll - 3.
If you keep this scroll in your inventory, when you die, the character will be able to resurrect at the same place. After the resurrection, the character will be invisible for 5 seconds, and monsters will not attack for 2 minutes. During the effect, the Speed is -50%.
ticket_i00.png
E
xtra Entrance Pass - Kamaloka (Hall of the Abyss) (Event) - 5.
Extra entrance pass that lets you enter Kamaloka (Hall of the Abyss). Can cancel the limit on entrance if used while a limit on entrance to the Hall of the Abyss exists. Can only be used once a day outside the instant zone. After use, the effect disappears at the corresponding instant dungeon's reset time.
ticket_i00.png
Extra Entrance Pass - Near Kamaloka (Event) - 5.
Extra entrance pass that lets you enter Near Kamaloka. Can cancel the limit on entrance if used while a limit on entrance to Near Kamaloka exists. Can only be used once a day outside the instant zone. After use, the effect disappears at the corresponding instant dungeon's reset time. Cannot be exchanged, dropped, or destroyed. Can be stored in a private warehouse.
ticket_i00.png
Extra Entrance Pass - Kamaloka (Labyrinth of the Abyss) (Event) - 5.
Extra pass that can cancel the time limit restriction to enter the Kamaloka (Labyrinth of the Abyss). Can only be used once a day outside the instance. After the item is consumed, be sure to enter the instance before its next daily timer reset. Cannot be exchanged, dropped, or destroyed.
etc_potion_of_energy_i00.png
Vitality Replenishing Beverage - 3.
Replenishes some Vitality upon use. Cooldown is 60 min. Cannot be exchanged, dropped, or destroyed. Can be stored in a private warehouse. Vitality item with limited usage.
etc_pi_gift_box_i04.png
Potion Support Pack
Wrapped Pack containing 20 Superior Quick Healing Potions, 50 Superior Healing Potions, 5 fresh milk, and 5 Leaf of Appreciation. Cannot be exchanged, dropped, or destroyed. Can be stored in a private warehouse.
Contains:
etc_potion_gold_i00.png
Greater Quick Healing Potion - 20.
Magic potion that instantly restores a significant amount of HP. Instant effect with no duration. Cannot be used when HP is full.
etc_reagent_white_i00.png
Highest Power Healing Potion - 50.
Magical, liquid medicine that greatly restores HP for 15 seconds.
etc_fresh_milk_i00.png
Fresh Milk Event - 5.
Freshly collected milk. When used, you can feel the effects of Might, Haste, Empower, Acumen, Wind Walk, Vampiric Rage, Berserker Spirit, Shield, Focus, Death Whisper, Guidance, Clarity, Wild Magic, and Concentration for 1 hour. Cannot be exchanged, dropped, or destroyed. Can be stored in a private warehouse. The effect disappears if a higher skill is acquired.
etc_leaf_green_i00.png
Event - Energy of Sprout - 5.
When used, can feel yourself becoming stronger by the Leaf of Appreciation for 1 hour. Cannot be exchanged, dropped, or destroyed.
etc_pi_gift_box_i04.png
Supplies Support Pack
Wrapped Pack containing 20,000 each of each grade Mysterious Soulshot and Spiritshot. Cannot be exchanged, dropped, or destroyed. Can be stored in a private warehouse.
br_four_leaf_clover_box_i00.png
Box of Experience 200% 7-days limited period - x2
Contains Rune of Experience Points 200% (7 days) and Rune of SP 200% (7 days). Cannot be exchanged, dropped, or destroyed. Can be stored in a private warehouse.
Contains:
br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.png
Rune of Experience Points 200% 7-days limited period
Ancient characters which bestow a mysterious ability if stored in the inventory. Increases acquired XP by 100%. The remaining time decreases even when not playing. Cannot be exchanged or dropped.
br_cash_rune_of_sp_i00.png
Rune of SP 200% 7-day limited period
Ancient characters which bestow a mysterious ability if stored in the inventory. Increases acquired SP by 100%. The remaining time decreases even when not playing. Cannot be exchanged or dropped.

Cloak of Flame 7-Day limited period
Weight Limit x2 , +5 inventory slots, +1 Speed, +15 MDef. Cannot be exchanged, dropped, or sold. Can be stores in private warehouse.

Cloak of Greenery 7-Day limited period
Weight Limit x2 , +5 inventory slots, +1 Speed, +15 MDef. Cannot be exchanged, dropped, or sold. Can be stores in private warehouse.
Identical packs will also be given out as a one-time gift for characters created after February 1, 2022 and who have reached level 52+ by the time the promotion starts.

2. PREMIUM ACCOUNTS
Premium subscription will be enabled for all accounts from 11 to 14 February 2022.
Previously purchased subscriptions expiration date will be extended for the respective time period.
From 11 February 2022 on Federation [x15] server the Premium Account bonus will be increased to +100% Adena/100% Drop chance/+100% Spoil chance.
This change will apply to both existing and newly purchased subscriptions.

3. NEVITT
The NPC Priest of Blessing will be returned to the game with related functionality and will not be removed in the future.
In addition, on the occasion of the upcoming holidays - Valentine's Day, Defender of the Fatherland Day and International Women's Day - there will be traditional thematic in-game events, as well as ingame store updates and gifts for all players!
Detailed information on the holiday events will be published as we approach the relevant dates.
We wish you a pleasant game on RPG-club "Russia" servers!

Dear friends!
val2018_forum_en.png

Congratulations on the upcoming Valentine's Day!
On Feb 14 all players will be able to receive the Gift Packs in-game!

Charming Valentine Gift Set
Refined Romantic Chapeau
Mysterious Formal Dress (Event) Pack
Summon of Love Bracelet 24-Hour Pack (Event)
Rune of Crystal Level 5 7-Day Pack

• Gift packs are issued to accounts with characters above level 52, which were logged in after 01 Jan 2022.
  • Every account gets 1 gift pack on every RPG-Club server.
  • You can receive gifts on the desired character from the NPC Dimensional Merchant.
Also special Ingame Shop updates are available on all HF servers offering exclusive holiday items and discounts.
Valentine's Day thematic events will be launched ingame starting February 14.
Detailed informations about the dates, rules and possible rewards will be soon published in the respective forum section.

Dear friends!
23feb_2018_en.png

Congratulations on the upcoming Defender of the Fatherland Day!
On Feb 23 all players will be able to receive the Gift Packs in-game!

Warriors Helmet 7-Day Pack
Zaken Spirit Sword 7-Day Pack
Jet Bike 7-Day Pack
500 Greater CP Potion

• Gift packs are issued to accounts with characters above level 52, which were logged in after 01 Jan 2022.
  • Every account gets 1 gift pack on every RPG-Club server.
  • You can receive gifts on the desired character from the NPC Dimensional Merchant.

Последнее редактирование:

Banish

Реакции
Баллы
Stop Attack Ukraine !!!! Russia open eyes Putin take soldiers on die if you dont know where is your son or dad they die there, Rus soldier kill civil normal people how i how you.

On Ukraine die 6000 Rus soldier on this day

Aske

Реакции
Баллы
Your comments are pointless, they don't know what is going on. They will just block you at forum.

OP
OP
Alice

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 828
Баллы
1 314
Well, I did reply and did not block.
Shows how much you know.