Biggest LOOL I have ever read ( Forum Admin ) (1 Viewer)

NumberOne1

Реакции
Баллы
https://forumen.rpg-club.net/index.php/topic,28407.0.html

That is biggest joke i ever heard and seen, Using Hero skills never been bannable on Official server but here its a big problem, its not modifying a clinet or using a bug , this is how it is , hero skills works like that. Lf info from GM about that crappy rules. And not from Joscelin , info from Alice would be nice. And explanation why did you decide to make it bannable (LOOL )

Wayne1

Реакции
Баллы
I hope u get more than one day of ban, cause ur lenguage is inappropriate, if in official server use hero skills to bugg some raids is not bannable go play there, dont say crappy rules here. The doors is open to you go play god official crappy server.

Ps: josce, how u gonna check if someone is using that skills on raids? How works the ban?

Bane

Реакции
Баллы
Big brother is watching ;D

n0click

Реакции
Баллы
vesslan сказал(а):
I hope u get more than one day of ban, cause ur lenguage is inappropriate, if in official server use hero skills to bugg some raids is not bannable go play there, dont say crappy rules here. The doors is open to you go play god official crappy server.
Ps: josce, how u gonna check if someone is using that skills on raids? How works the ban?
simple see ppl using make screen = profit , or movie

Wayne1

Реакции
Баллы
n0click сказал(а):
vesslan сказал(а):
simple see ppl using make screen = profit , or movie
Thanks for answer, ill keep alert about that :).
Some heroes gonna hate :[

OP
OP
N

NumberOne1

Реакции
Баллы
vesslan сказал(а):
Vesslan QQ more really , ass licking of  gms  doesnt help you to be retarted. I spent 4.5 year on Official and GMs never said anything  for  using Hero skill to kill RB because its  not a BUG , but you`ve never been a hero and you never will be a hero so how  could  you know about that.

FUB

Реакции
Баллы
i`m intrested why gms dont alow raid with hero skills? :eek:

Wayne1

Реакции
Баллы
NumberOne сказал(а):
vesslan сказал(а):
Vesslan QQ more really , ass licking of  gms  doesnt help you to be retarted. I spent 4.5 year on Official and GMs never said anything  for  using Hero skill to kill RB because its  not a BUG , but you`ve never been a hero and you never will be a hero so how  could  you know about that.
QQ moar.

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
NumberOne сказал(а):
vesslan сказал(а):
using hero skills is bannable on all official l2 servers starting from euro innova ending on korean official and it was always like this so i dont know which official you have played.
2. Errors concerning use of raid-curses evasion skills
Description Penalty
Use of raid-curses evasion skills
7 days character/game account blocking

Prey

Реакции
Баллы
Tazman сказал(а):
NumberOne сказал(а):
vesslan сказал(а):
using hero skills is bannable on all official l2 servers starting from euro innova ending on korean official and it was always like this so i dont know which official you have played.
Description Penalty
true RETAIL player :DD, you still play on that dead grinding server?

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
Prey сказал(а):
Tazman сказал(а):
NumberOne сказал(а):
vesslan сказал(а):
Description Penalty
if you mean eu off where you got 29103761987 daily party vs party, no im playing dota2 and w8ing tera :D

zosiek

Реакции
Баллы
haha its getting even better now, porting gludio wasnt enuf/??
lol indeed

Prey

Реакции
Баллы
Tazman сказал(а):
Prey сказал(а):
Tazman сказал(а):
NumberOne сказал(а):
vesslan сказал(а):
Description Penalty
if you mean eu off where you got 29103761987 daily party vs party, no im playing dota2 and w8ing tera :D
according to forums, YES ITS NOT DEAD :DD, wtf is tera

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
Prey сказал(а):
Tazman сказал(а):
Prey сказал(а):
Tazman сказал(а):
NumberOne сказал(а):
vesslan сказал(а):
Description Penalty
game that eliminate ppl like you from the start, you have to target ppl wiht hands and if youre bad you gonna miss all :D

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
i'm not creating rules, Alice is or other GM's. My job is only to deliver infos to and from Alice, and watch you a bit. I showed her this topic if she will have time she wil ltake a look and answer. And please dotn change this topic into flame. Thx

Prey

Реакции
Баллы
Tazman сказал(а):
Prey сказал(а):
Tazman сказал(а):
Prey сказал(а):
Tazman сказал(а):
NumberOne сказал(а):
vesslan сказал(а):
Description Penalty
game that eliminate ppl like you from the start, you have to target ppl wiht hands and if youre bad you gonna miss all :D
i was going to say exactly the same ...this game got AIM and you speak foreign languages :D
kornez сказал(а):
Prey сказал(а):
hi prey :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqucJYRLbBY
nice to be Bulgarian, h@h@
hi kornes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGn7KTopja0
btw, a gipsy will represent bulgaria in eurovision 2012 :DD

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
Prey сказал(а):
Tazman сказал(а):
Prey сказал(а):
Tazman сказал(а):
Prey сказал(а):
Tazman сказал(а):
NumberOne сказал(а):
vesslan сказал(а):
Description Penalty
i was going to say exactly the same ...this game got AIM and you speak foreign languages :D
kornez сказал(а):
Prey сказал(а):
1. win me at olympiad
2. win me at party vs party (you remeber our 2 last rounds on rpg ?)
3. you are from OOC
4. you are from laylow
5. you are from vermilione
6. you are from IR
and now you prolly farmin for some brazilian clan leader on some high rate.
GF

Prey

Реакции
Баллы
Tazman сказал(а):
Prey сказал(а):
Tazman сказал(а):
Prey сказал(а):
Tazman сказал(а):
Prey сказал(а):
Tazman сказал(а):
NumberOne сказал(а):
vesslan сказал(а):
Description Penalty
kornez сказал(а):
Prey сказал(а):
1. win me at olympiad
2. win me at party vs party
3. you are from OOC
4. you are from laylow
6. you are from IR
and now you prolly farmin for some brazilian clan leader on some high rate.
GF
1. win me at olympiad how can a healer to lose from tank
2. win me at party vs party (you remeber our 2 last rounds on rpg ?) no hero skills/shots
3. you are from OOC [dobo's pt]
4. you are from laylow [nice WK]
6. you are from IR
YES I PLAY IN HIGH RATE :D and orfanos joined too and since he joined the server is down..already 4 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх