tz only got wolf army :D

Danny1

Реакции
Баллы
Hahaha look at this:

http://forum.pmfun.com/viewtopic.php?p=132314#132314

C

CommunismFTW

It's probably funny for him too see TZ try to recruit new randoms... I say we laugh so he doesn't embarrass himself

hahaha good one, pls show us more of ur funny

KewlPwnz

Реакции
Баллы
u all fail fo playing on a lol-high-rate-starwar

Cee

Реакции
Баллы
don't be so jealous if you are not in tz.... ;)

Derium

Реакции
Баллы
I joined tz when i joined this server cus i knew them from another server, what a mistake. Splich0 only cares about himself with his over 9000 S grade sets, then he cries cus he claims that i joined tz for gear and left with a dc light set :'). Even when i said u can have the shitty set back he doesnt respond.

OP
OP
C

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
Derium сказал(а):
I joined tz when i joined this server cus i knew them from another server, what a mistake. Splich0 only cares about himself with his over 9000 S grade sets, then he cries cus he claims that i joined tz for gear and left with a dc light set :'). Even when i said u can have the shitty set back he doesnt respond.
What about 234234324 AQ rings in wh and later for sale? :) Splich0 was bragging like " i have 27 AQ rings on wh" gz smart guy lol

greennight

Реакции
Баллы
Derium сказал(а):
dont lie man we all saw splich0 in PL set on rune siege :p he is too pro for S sets.

Cee

Реакции
Баллы
Derium сказал(а):
I joined tz when i joined this server cus i knew them from another server, what a mistake. Splich0 only cares about himself with his over 9000 S grade sets, then he cries cus he claims that i joined tz for gear and left with a dc light set :').
well almost every clan think same as splicho....if you want to be part of clan, you will have to prove,but most of people(like you)think that if they join clan they will get everything....
Derium сказал(а):
Even when i said u can have the shitty set back he doesnt respond.
you should be happy....money for free

KewlPwnz

Реакции
Баллы
only nubz join a clam for itamz
dont spect to get full geared only cuz u joined the clam(excluding Etc cuz they haz duped itamzz!!!!)

Iblis

Реакции
Баллы
KewlPwnz сказал(а):
only nubz join a clam for itamz
dont spect to get full geared only cuz u joined the clam(excluding Etc cuz they haz duped itamzz!!!!)
AFC that why we all have 5/5 boss jewels , 300 S84 weapons and 120 S80 armors.
oh wait we have ppl in S grade also and S weapons hmm something is wrong

Derium

Реакции
Баллы
Cee сказал(а):
Derium сказал(а):
I joined tz when i joined this server cus i knew them from another server, what a mistake. Splich0 only cares about himself with his over 9000 S grade sets, then he cries cus he claims that i joined tz for gear and left with a dc light set :').
well almost every clan think same as splicho....if you want to be part of clan, you will have to prove,but most of people(like you)think that if they join clan they will get everything....
Derium сказал(а):
are u mentally retarded? I spent alot of time in parties farming for gear and now i still do, i dont expect to join a clan and get geared, but i also expect the clanleader not to have 20 s grade sets while his members still walk in b grade.

Cee

Реакции
Баллы
Derium сказал(а):
Cee сказал(а):
Derium сказал(а):
Derium сказал(а):
are u mentally retarded? i dont expect to join a clan and get geared, but i also expect the clanleader not to have 20 s grade sets while his members still walk in b grade.
because of this i must be retard? o_O btw show me a screen,then i'm gonna belive you....20 s grades sets in cwh and members use b grade,hard to belive.....
Derium сказал(а):
I spent alot of time in parties farming for gear and now i still do,
i don't care if you are f****** geek...
just do not talk shit!

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
Cee сказал(а):
Derium сказал(а):
Derium сказал(а):
Splich0 already did the same shit on AzureL2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх