Best players of each class on rpg 30x !!! (3 Viewers)

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
just to point out the fact:
Erezym/Lyso ]any srs around, wtf godess was just another etc aply reject that joined absolute and got hero on a dead class with 9 matches, not to mension one of your so called best pw lost to those archers in open oly. lol

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
Shillien Templar: srsly there was no good ST...  
i saw good one this months.. BR nike dont remember.. better than others i mean
Arcana Lord: The one from etc with vesper sigil totally forgot nick.
fija
Eva Saint: Deba/KissOfEva/Absolution
fix!
Erezym/Lyso ]any srs around, wtf godess was just another etc aply reject that joined absolute and got hero on a dead class with 9 matches, not to mension one of your so called best pw lost to those archers in open oly. lol
donator does not count here

Azaroth

Реакции
Баллы
kaze i mean QQ from the beginning of serv, he was pretty good then, i guess he gave his char to some1 who sucked with it dunno rly ;p

Never saw Erezym/Lyso around so i didn`t mention them ;p wasn`t around for month ++ on the server

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
I mean the only archers able to farm open, without needing any cb/feed for hero are them.

Absolution/alkaz is a hater, was in my group when we joined the serv, now flaming us all with all kind of bullshit since we're not in etc.
Yo bro ur just a random ee, nothin special,you never stepped the oly stadium once in ur life even tho i presume ur 5/5 and fully elemented s80, the only reason u got a const is u play 24/7 and skip real life.

Get off my crew already, even if they would have traded items on the x5 they are 10 times less stuffed than your clanmembers.
Now u gotta answear me in a pro engrish just to make me smile, as you did with your first posts.

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
who's the hater here  :D
personally if i "flaming you all with all kind of bullshit" its because when i posted that lol img in french section, (it was just "funny") you said something like "shut the fuck up we didnt want you in our const and without us you're nothing so get the fuck away now"
so now, yes i talk shit and bullshit and im happy to see you so much butthurt
you began with lolbullshit, i just continue, don't be surpised
then why you count nolifers here?  ^^
the problem is now serv looks like brazilian donator serv, whole (or many) high trade are with x5 sc now, just " lol "
(WTT vesper bow =] xxx pm " how much x5 sc " ?)
and come one, you don't need no life to get stuff here, just play l2

gratz

Реакции
Баллы
kaze сказал(а):
not to mension one of your so called best pw lost to those archers in open oly. lol
it was played by someone who never played any dagger char before so pls dont hate)))

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
i knew it, was just said to showoff.
Mucho love QQ )))

zladik

Реакции
Баллы
zladnica ] top sd [

kasperbbs

Реакции
Баллы
wtb rexa in bd cb ,and please dont run away after 1 lose again..

KONRA

Реакции
Баллы
I AM DA BEST

Sharunas

Реакции
Баллы
is that criminals clan new? in my era i've heard about one clan criminals who had ally w/ insanebunnies or smth, but have never saw them outta city.;/

Yrezym

Реакции
Баллы
Sharunas сказал(а):
is that criminals clan new? in my era i've heard about one clan criminals who had ally w/ insanebunnies or smth, but have never saw them outta city.;/
Like i never saw you outta varka :[

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх