ban ? LOL (1 Viewer)

golemkaaa

Реакции
Баллы
today i get a ban for nothing
Ban reason: Взломан. Простой или повторяемый пароль! Меняйте пароли аккаунта и почты!

i wanted to log my acc and ive got this

my spoiler got this too
what can i do now ?

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
You need to change password of those accounts, because you got the same with many accounts or it's too easy

OP
OP
G

golemkaaa

Реакции
Баллы
Bulle сказал(а):
You need to change password of those accounts, because you got the same with many accounts or it's too easy
i have changed the pwd for them but its still banned
and i didnt got that msg "akkaunt razbanen"
character isnt in list too

FAFASfafs

Реакции
Баллы
Use normal client!

RpgUpdate + Checkbox "Full Update" !

OP
OP
G

golemkaaa

Реакции
Баллы
and what can do ppl who doesnt have mail ?

macktsank84

Реакции
Баллы
Maybe a GM will fix it immediatelly

yoker

Реакции
Баллы
LF rus ] english translation. One of my account has been banned with the following reason: Мелкое хулиганство на рынке Адена. Google translation doesnt make any sense. Also would like to ask what does mean: Дата разбана. Again google translator is not completely useful. I suppose it's how long ban is valid. Am I correct?
PS. Hope I dont even have to mention I'm innocent :O

Wayne1

Реакции
Баллы
When i translate it is like "disorderly market in Aden", some wrong about his trades.

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
yoker сказал(а):
LF rus ] english translation. One of my account has been banned with the following reason: ?. Google translation doesnt make any sense. Also would like to ask what does mean: ?. Again google translator is not completely useful. I suppose it's how long ban is valid. Am I correct?
PS. Hope I dont even have to mention I'm innocent :O
Maybe you are one of those people that find it funny to bring mobs to Aden and GMs ban for it )

yoker

Реакции
Баллы
hmm, in fact I trained some mobs for one guy but it was in FoG, not Aden. Furthermore he deserved it since he had done it as a first - I just revenged with the same ;) Still there's no rule 'its forbidden to train mobs on another player to cause his death'
In Aden saw mobs once and I killed them. LOL, maybe I got banned because I had some interaction with those mobs. Got banned w/o checking how I interacted with them.

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
yoker сказал(а):
hmm, in fact I trained some mobs for one guy but it was in FoG, not Aden. Furthermore he deserved it since he had done it as a first - I just revenged with the same ;) Still there's no rule 'its forbidden to train mobs on another player to cause his death'
In Aden saw mobs once and I killed them. LOL, maybe I got banned because I had some interaction with those mobs. Got banned w/o checking how I interacted with them.
You can train mobs in normal zone its fine ^^ Just not in town to kill shop, so if you didn't dunno, make ticket to support

Wayne1

Реакции
Баллы
Usually nub people brings mobs in giran, but is not smart bring mobs to kill shops at Aden, the main city shops. :-\

yoker

Реакции
Баллы
OK, I hope that 'Дата разбана' means 'expiration date' and that ban will fade out in 2days as site says. Tho I still think ban is unjustified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх