btw i stole ur doom plate and quit ...again

EM

Реакции
Баллы
Abosolute Fail =/

lindamay

Реакции
Баллы
the most retarted act , 1 pt with 4-5 heros, all in s80, full epics , lvl 85 and all skills OE
against 2 archers sub pts lvl 76..

and QQ running iside for 4 h and I bet that the ring was not for him, good slaves !!!

dagothur

Реакции
Баллы
lindamay сказал(а):
the most retarted act , 1 pt with 4-5 heros, all in s80, full epics , lvl 85 and all skills OE
and QQ running iside for 4 h and I bet that the ring was not for him, good slaves !!!
Ye there were sure only 2 archers and a bishop from enemies in the final ayo story. Cut the crap. They were almost 3 parties. Around 3 daggers, rest archers + soulhitman on soulhound. They wared back at the worst time, we didnt have even a bishop, bd in Agr, buffer dualboxed. They got owned cause they thought, that they can wipe us easily and warred back when we were between them. Actually they were killing us till then, cause no chance vs 25 ppl even with good gear, you get wiped when u dont get any heal or rebuff. So they can blame only themself. The talkin about subs etc: highlvl without buffs (stolen by a soulhound) is worse than a buffed lvl 77 archer.

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
dagothur сказал(а):
lindamay сказал(а):
Ye there were sure only 2 archers and a bishop from enemies in the final ayo story. Cut the crap. They were almost 3 parties. Around 3 daggers, rest archers + soulhitman on soulhound. They wared back at the worst time, we didnt have even a bishop, bd in Agr, buffer dualboxed. They got owned cause they thought, that they can wipe us easily and warred back when we were between them. Actually they were killing us till then, cause no chance vs 25 ppl even with good gear, you get wiped when u dont get any heal or rebuff. So they can blame only themself. The talkin about subs etc: highlvl without buffs (stolen by a soulhound) is worse than a buffed lvl 77 archer.
who said it was 2 archers? Just noticing i wasn`t even there...

dagothur

Реакции
Баллы
valandril сказал(а):
dagothur сказал(а):
lindamay сказал(а):
who said it was 2 archers? Just noticing i wasn`t even there...
Nah i ment it sarcastic, they tend to decrease their numbers when facing a defeat.

dagothur

Реакции
Баллы
Anyway QQin about it wont make a difference, the pvp was fun and i enjoyed it, even when we were gettin raped most of the time :)

babysmasher

Реакции
Баллы
everyone is s80 otay and we ran it around for maybe an hr?

Evolution1

Реакции
Баллы
I say this server has competition for ETC.

this screen confirms it..

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
looks like it was 4 fullygeared s80 groups with full bossjewlz

lindamay

Реакции
Баллы
dagothur сказал(а):
lindamay сказал(а):
no sense reply tbh...
we had no dagger hig lvl, and when we died we back to village to change to main classes baium spawned...
and i will keep saying , the most retard act as i see...
and u dagothur, i heard u are a nice guy, dont start with nonsense flames after kill 2 archer partys on sub lvl 76, archer lvl 76 cant even do 1 fuken hit on u, QQ and Lire,

zook1

Реакции
Баллы

Predii

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
Jacky сказал(а):
screen or no proof  :'(
cookie_monster.jpg

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.