Argentina vs Lithuania? (1 Viewer)

Labas

Реакции
Баллы
Slush, dont be mad that this is a sport you have no clue about :'( I'm lithuanian, i live in UK, i read papers here and i see that you prefer to write 13240892588039 stories in 213345556 different papers in front page about Waine Roonie's sex stories with a whore or STILL about failed World Cup with 3 lions ahead instead of basketball's world championchip. And i understand, UK's basketball level same as our football's stadium condition - its just pathetic. Same as we don't write about lolcricket where we don't even know the rules.
So why do you reply here when?

BTW, topic is lame.

Akaraka

Реакции
Баллы
who cares about sport for niggaz? ;D

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
Labas сказал(а):
Slush, dont be mad that this is a sport you have no clue about  :'( I'm lithuanian, i live in UK, i read papers here and i see that you prefer to write 13240892588039 stories in 213345556 different papers in front page about  Waine Roonie's sex stories with a whore or STILL about failed World Cup with 3 lions ahead instead of basketball's world championchip. And i understand, UK's basketball level same as our football's stadium condition - its just pathetic. Same as we don't write about lolcricket where we don't even know the rules.
So why do you reply here when?
BTW, topic is lame.
you are incorrect

penom

Реакции
Баллы
basketball is for homos who like to take ballz with their hands

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх