AQ 22/12 (1 Viewer)

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
emoragejackycopy.jpg

? сказал(а):
Fail splichQQ, I was never defending whole clan saying were are not botting, it was always only u trying to convince ppl u never had bots in clan, and after we frpased huge kill-ress CRP transfer from TZ u kinda stopped, but what is it now some poor try for comeback? :) We rly missed your emorage walls of texts, little bot. Nice to see u kickin.  :-*

morfeus2

Реакции
Баллы
garfunkelis сказал(а):
  i remember how u were crying about teamzone and exodus in previous servers not even accepting tags. so wtf
sry to disappoint u  but at least for me its the first time when i've seen or heard about Teamzone....and this is not a flame 

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
SplichO сказал(а):
Fail splichQQ, I was never defending whole clan saying were are not botting, it was always only u trying to convince ppl u never had bots in clan, and after we frpased huge kill-ress CRP transfer from TZ u kinda stopped, but what is it now some poor try for comeback? :) We rly missed your emorage walls of texts, little bot. Nice to see u kickin.  :-*
Lol you got 1 guy a new recruit on walker, and guy was no longer in teamzone after that, i was forced to recruit more people cose you had 4 times more people then us, and you still do have more people then most of clans on server. Btw that HUGE transfer of CRP was 230 crp or w/e, sry but you wont cure your EMOsicknes with your bullsh1t posts.

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
splicho stop that hipocrisy already its boring

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
Jacky сказал(а):
SplichO сказал(а):
Lol you got 1 guy a new recruit on walker, and guy was no longer in teamzone after that, i was forced to recruit more people cose you had 4 times more people then us, and you still do have more people then most of clans on server. Btw that HUGE transfer of CRP was 230 crp or w/e, sry but you wont cure your EMOsicknes with your bullsh1t posts.
So gz, you just said that we got 230 clan rep from your clan bots. I dunno, but for me 230 kills would be kinda a lot, because for sure i would get bored of ressing+killing a bot after about 10 resses. And i'm pretty sure those 230 clan rep was from a lot more then "1 new recruit on walker"

aspirinikus

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky rectum bleeding... ;D

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
Jacky сказал(а):
screens where we make fun of TZ retard who told us that TZ is always 1 step infornt of us and his porve was his +4+3 DC set :DDD
More Emorage!
Sup with dc set?
ps.btw i saw your clan mates frapsing PVE trains in HB with new campain of proving people how you are not bot clan, kinda late to promote that after so many of your people got caught on auto rez,boting, and in BAN List/GM room.
Gawain сказал(а):
cool thing they qq only about us not warring back.
sap with NF, avatars and other clans?
They aint losing epics from NF or Avatars that why, wont be much more i think till ETC gets competition for Anthy or Valakas also.
aYotech сказал(а):
idk about them
i just think its hilarious how emo their getting, and the more enjoyable it becomes for me to hold that wise decision
if i should war back or not, ))
Don't war them back yet  ;D, lets see how long they will drag this stupid sh1t on forum ;D
i will tell u the cool story about dc set
after i made my dc set on my warlock back then when ppl didnt have normal a gr after week or so one TZ member pmed me with enchanted dc robe set and told me TZ is allways one step in front of us

mk89

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
Jacky сказал(а):
Gawain сказал(а):
cool thing they qq only about us not warring back.
sap with NF, avatars and other clans?
U can ask NF what they got from us for dropping ...oh wait ur ally was there.....lul
/fail
aYotech u are rly that bad u wanna keep it w/o wars? Need some more lessons about GF bra?
and good old splichQQ, always here to QQ a bit more. GJ guys.
emoragejackycopy.jpg

? сказал(а):
lol u text is retarded i cant see a shit  ;D

garfunkelis

Реакции
Баллы
jacky you are so sensitive:D not much cl flame in forums. and that makes you unique and fukin kiddo or whatever. well thats my opinion. and yeah as I can see you dont like bringin back old facts. ;D

Iblis

Реакции
Баллы
sup retards still the same old spichujQQ song U boat me iZ legot ? damm u have to be sooooooo buthurt well get him a hero bow or he will QQ untill the end comes.

nab1

Реакции
Баллы
i love botting. what u gon do

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
there aint nothing wrong, aslong as you admit it.

leosmares there got banned for botting and he still claims he didn't bot and he even claims he didnt pay 150$ to get unbanned

people like this make your clan look like a joke

altho you got ppl like that in every clan, theres plenty of em in my clan when im not around D;. oh wellz back to afk!

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
leosmares there got banned for botting and he still claims he didn't bot and he even claims he didnt pay 150$ to get unbanned
altho you got ppl like that in every clan, theres plenty of em in my clan when im not around D;. oh wellz back to afk!
U have more banned characters in your ally than is in my clan atm ... lol

hupaila

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
cry more ! xD maybe stop cry and go try farm tezza more time xD

bloodeh

Реакции
Баллы
perhaps theres a script to kill tezza on walker?

M

MinDiuSe

Jacky сказал(а):
aYotech сказал(а):
U have more banned characters in your ally than is in my clan atm ... lol
Gz the serwah clow JACKY!!! you win that dam prize for making up jokes :eek:

EM

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
main reason was cuz he works 12h a day. i got a full time job also and i manage to play more than this noobie.
jacky seriously lol,,check how butthurt you are. you're really that mad that we didnt war back yet?
shit i think i can hold it till february. watching you kids emo out is just toooo funny
Pussy ...
had to be from SouthAmerica q_q br.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх