AQ 22/12 (1 Viewer)

Corkscreewe

Реакции
Баллы
http://i46.tinypic.com/2ltn6sw.jpg

let's see that overbuffed, overequipped party full of heroes and cancelsticks! oh wait

Iblis

Реакции
Баллы
stop photoshop the cancel sticks away :D

selga

Реакции
Баллы
wtf? ohh wait

Nitro1

Реакции
Баллы
stop qq about cs lol

Lloth

Реакции
Баллы
Look at my buffs :D I made with this +9

garfunkelis

Реакции
Баллы
do you guys have interest playing in this server?
u can kill everyoe even without buffs,even wIthout hero skills, and cancel sticks, and u have Equal gear and jewels compared to all server:D ^^ so wtf are u doing here? i remember how u were crying about teamzone and exodus in previous servers not even accepting tags. so wtf

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
garfunkelis сказал(а):
u can kill everyoe even without buffs,even wIthout  hero skills, and cancel sticks, and u have Equal gear and jewels compared to all server:D ^^ so wtf are u doing here?  i remember how u were crying about teamzone and exodus in previous servers not even accepting tags. so wtf
WAT? crying about teamzone in previous servers? Have u fuking lost ur mind? rofl...wat tags...
SAY wat again?
and exodus ppl are members of our clan, longtime friends, ....
Dunno what to say to such retards mb: Gratz another clueless idiot posting on this forums..

pred5

Реакции
Баллы
just this
cpr.png

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
garfunkelis сказал(а):
u can kill everyoe even without buffs,even wIthout  hero skills, and cancel sticks, and u have Equal gear and jewels compared to all server:D ^^ so wtf are u doing here?  i remember how u were crying about teamzone and exodus in previous servers not even accepting tags. so wtf
lol, be more clueless dude.
Pred you're stupid like Splich0. No wonder you both feed each other with lies and bullshit, wake up dude.

Sant0s

Реакции
Баллы
lol what a pointless thread, ETC proving one more time how brainless they can be

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
darkflame сказал(а):
Pred you're stupid like Splich0. No wonder you both feed each other with lies and bullshit, wake up dude.
Also no wonder this kid was kicked out of CL position, cuz he is probably same bad as splichO. Also wondering why u dont cut some lines when we are making fun of u and post it here too and u are using just some old screens where we make fun of TZ retard who told us that TZ is always 1 step infornt of us and his porve was his +4+3 DC set :DDD

pred5

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
darkflame сказал(а):
Also no wonder this kid was kicked out of CL position, cuz he is probably same bad as splichO. Also wondering why u dont cut some lines when we are making fun of u and post it here too and u are using just some old screens where we make fun of TZ retard who told us that TZ is always 1 step infornt of us and his porve was his +4+3 DC set :DDD
i was kicked? lol.. i just dont have enough time to lead nothing atm, and thats the only reason, i know u are butthurt jacky but stop bleeding around

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
pred5 сказал(а):
i was kicked? lol.. i just dont have enough time to lead nothing atm, and thats the only reason, i know u are butthurt jacky but stop bleeding around
SURE i am butthurt about some random scrub who isnt able to lead properly a clan, col story brah.
;D

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
main reason was cuz he works 12h a day. i got a full time job also and i manage to play more than this noobie.

jacky seriously lol,,check how butthurt you are. you're really that mad that we didnt war back yet?

shit i think i can hold it till february. watching you kids emo out is just toooo funny

Gawain

Реакции
Баллы
cool thing they qq only about us not warring back.
sap with NF, avatars and other clans?

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
idk about them

i just think its hilarious how emo their getting, and the more enjoyable it becomes for me to hold that wise decision

if i should war back or not, ))

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
screens where we make fun of TZ retard who told us that TZ is always 1 step infornt of us and his porve was his +4+3 DC set :DDD
More Emorage!
Sup with dc set?
ps.btw i saw your clan mates frapsing PVE trains in HB with new campain of proving people how you are not bot clan, kinda late to promote that after so many of your people got caught on auto rez,boting, and in BAN List/GM room.
Gawain сказал(а):
They aint losing epics from NF or Avatars that why, wont be much more i think till ETC gets competition for Anthy or Valakas also.
aYotech сказал(а):
idk about them
i just think its hilarious how emo their getting, and the more enjoyable it becomes for me to hold that wise decision
if i should war back or not, ))
Don't war them back yet  ;D, lets see how long they will drag this stupid sh1t on forum ;D

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Gawain сказал(а):
U can ask NF what they got from us for dropping ...oh wait ur ally was there.....lul
/fail
aYotech u are rly that bad u wanna keep it w/o wars? Need some more lessons about GF bra?
and good old splichQQ, always here to QQ a bit more. GJ guys.

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
Gawain сказал(а):
U can ask NF what they got from us for dropping ...oh wait ur ally was there.....lul
/fail
aYotech u are rly that bad u wanna keep it w/o wars? Need some more lessons about GF bra?
and good old splichQQ, always here to QQ a bit more. GJ guys.
emoragejackycopy.jpg

? сказал(а):

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх