Anyone playing here I know? (1 Viewer)

Pepsi1

Реакции
Баллы
Hello everyone, I've had an l2 itch so I've decided to scratch it by playing here, is there anyone I know playing here?
It seems like the server is 95% russian, I see infrared but is there anyone opposing them? Is it just another russian clan? x)

aocer

Реакции
Баллы
As far as I have seen it was the opposite at some point of time, i.e. there is a clan League and IR is trying to compete.
No idea what's going on now tho.

jnze

Реакции
Баллы
league winning, IR having problems, oda making new side, eu sides are not russians lvl.

OP
OP
P

Pepsi1

Реакции
Баллы
I'm gonna need a little more information than some petty flaming guys ^^ Who is who, where are who from lol =x

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Pepsi ? сказал(а):
I'm gonna need a little more information than some petty flaming guys ^^ Who is who, where are who from lol =x
I guess I will explain all to Panos you can contact us through him also.

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
sPWNZ сказал(а):
league winning, IR having problems, oda making new side, eu sides are not russians lvl.
EU side just don't try hard a lot in recent years.
Also there is not a single INT clan which want to make a decent ally to compete vs League. Noone has ballz to do it.

T4ethegreek

Реакции
Баллы
Respect to the Russian clans providing competition half a decade after strong EU clans stopped competing. After all they fought against the best and are here only to teach you what they've been taught.

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
TheGrEEk сказал(а):
Respect to the Russian clans providing competition half a decade after strong EU clans stopped competing. After all they fought against the best and are here only to teach you what they've been taught.
I can't agree that EU clan stopped competing. "EU" side is simply integrated into Russian clans. The main issue is that those people who were smart/good enough to make a "factor" side stopped playing L2. And you can't blame them. Real life is real game we will play till our death. So since there are no people who can make a side, most people who are capable compete (skill wise) are simply making CP and joining clan X (99% now it's Russian clan).

aocer

Реакции
Баллы
parazitc сказал(а):
TheGrEEk сказал(а):
I can't agree that EU clan stopped competing. "EU" side is simply integrated into Russian clans. The main issue is that those people who were smart/good enough to make a "factor" side stopped playing L2. And you can't blame them. Real life is real game we will play till our death. So since there are no people who can make a side, most people who are capable compete (skill wise) are simply making CP and joining clan X (99% now it's Russian clan).
True dat.
Also the real life part is really sad, makes me cry knowing that things will never be fun as they used to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх