Any addicted l2 looser wanna change password? (1 Viewer)

Strenki

Реакции
Баллы
http://www.jenpromuze.cz/video/silenosti/2245-jak-to-vypada-kdyz-nekomu-zmenite-heslo-u-world-of-warcraft

yes, u rule in l2. gz

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
GOD :'(
This are the kind of ppl that commit atrocities during wars and all kind of mindless retarded full of hate stuff...

fatboy

Реакции
Баллы
ppl who did this are heartless

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Aint fake, you should really meet some of the WoW players :) , i forgot that guy name that was like on you tube about how he talks he is best Paladin in WoW and all other ppl are 0 compared to him and that Blizzard banned him for no reason or some sh1t, i just remember was a big fuzz about it.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
yep just like splicho talking about tz

cabrael

Реакции
Баллы
lol ... I thought he was turning into a Super Saiyan at the end

vaurk

Реакции
Баллы
we all know wow is popular cuz there are millions of losers like him

Relicss

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
, i forgot that guy name that was like on you tube about how he talks he is best Paladin in WoW and all other ppl are 0 compared to him and that Blizzard banned him for no reason or some sh1t, i just remember was a big fuzz about it.
You do realize that it was show,which was made by 5 french friends ,and that none of that was real ?  :D

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
fake

and yet another proof that splicho believes in flying cows

Rudis1

Реакции
Баллы
Bullshit...

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
fake and gay

JustListenYo

Реакции
Баллы
I love hypocritical nerds in this topic "Yeah, wow players are such losers, unlike us - L2 players". Grow up.

Frorath

Реакции
Баллы
ghay and fake

Guardian1

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
Aint fake, you should really meet some of the WoW players :) , i forgot that guy name that was like on you tube about how he talks he is best Paladin in WoW and all other ppl are 0 compared to him and that Blizzard banned him for no reason or some sh1t, i just remember was a big fuzz about it.
Do you still believe in santa ? oh my dear dear boy :(

Satanko

Реакции
Баллы
add easter bunny on the list XD

Seno

Реакции
Баллы
Relic сказал(а):
SplichO сказал(а):
, i forgot that guy name that was like on you tube about how he talks he is best Paladin in WoW and all other ppl are 0 compared to him and that Blizzard banned him for no reason or some sh1t, i just remember was a big fuzz about it.
You do realize that it was show,which was made by 5 french friends ,and that none of that was real ?  :D
u do realize u dont know what ur talking about :)? first his name his athene and yes he was the best paladin in the world, second ur correct that is a show which actually pisses off millions of haters, and third they are not french but Belgium's :)

Relicss

Реакции
Баллы
Seno сказал(а):
Relic сказал(а):
SplichO сказал(а):
You do realize that it was show,which was made by 5 french friends ,and that none of that was real ?  :D
u do realize u dont know what ur talking about :)? first his name his athene and yes he was the best paladin in the world, second ur correct that is a show which actually pisses off millions of haters, and third they are not french but Belgium's :)
Now you are just bullshitting because none of that really matters(rly athena or athene WOW now thats a diff),except the fact that it was show,and most of their actions were fake.  
Not to mention only because of hes accent i thought that he is french,and also belgium is right next to france ,and french is second main language there.
Please more stupid corrections,im sure you could use this time, you wasted searching all that crap in google, much efficiently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх