Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
Was me the 5 post with stop tears? u still brag about ur carebear play style?

Chourre

Реакции
Баллы
Bring PK chars and PK cc leader, I don't see any problem, if they flag trying to stop you just kill them.

BTW for all the opposition crying, Gracia Final is one of the easiest chronicle to play on, S80 sets are mad easy to make, S84 weapons are mad easy to get, overenchanted skills are mad easy to get with a castle and decent manor setup, epics like baium look like a joke (lol 2 groups), oly epics are easy as hell to get, what more do you need ? Hands ?

spangli

Реакции
Баллы
30x server  whitout war  gz

Gusto

Реакции
Баллы
Chourre сказал(а):
Bring PK chars and PK cc leader, I don't see any problem, if they flag trying to stop you just kill them.
BTW for all the opposition crying, Gracia Final is one of the easiest chronicle to play on, S80 sets are mad easy to make, S84 weapons are mad easy to get, overenchanted skills are mad easy to get with a castle and decent manor setup, epics like baium look like a joke (lol 2 groups), oly epics are easy as hell to get, what more do you need ? Hands ?
+1 to that guy :)

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
Gusto сказал(а):
Chourre сказал(а):
so maybe you want to post a 'how to play gf" tread and write how everything is done :) don't fortget that not everyone likes to read lineage2.com :)

xLloth

Реакции
Баллы
Chourre сказал(а):
+1 :)

ve3k

Реакции
Баллы
30x 1way wars on x30 pvp server is fun :)
now they even donated "turn of sign for territory"

Chourre

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
Gusto сказал(а):
Chourre сказал(а):
so maybe you want to post a 'how to play gf" tread and write how everything is done :) don't fortget that not everyone likes to read lineage2.com :)
S80 set : do 9 man instance in gracia to farm 81 books+ori/ada/leonard+farm silent valley, get recipes with the caravan quest in HB, the rest of mats is easy, shoulder pad 1 is bought at shadai for a couple of books of demons, shoulder pad 2 is red stone quest in citadel 1.
Icarus/Vesper weapons : Kill tiat every 3 days with a 5 party cc, use titans and nukers, make sure the vortex are killed fast, 0 to 2 weapon/tiat
Killing epics : do you rly need a guide ? Frint is a 3 shot for a titan with the right setup.
give me the lead of an opposition clan I'll give ETC some hard time.
Cheers
Zell

Labas

Реакции
Баллы
...and vesper armors?

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
Farming Silent Valley since '09. Yo.

OP
OP
Zangord

Zangord

Реакции
Баллы
Well abso aint doing that bad assuming meow failed

Chris

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
Chris сказал(а):
Was me the 5 post with stop tears? u still brag about ur carebear play style?
me care bear? lol :]
i never been i care bear :eek:
btw still stop flaming in forums when you're not playing :(
Oh, let me ask u if i can post sir! Well then stop flaming if u are a nonfactor pussie, get wars, be anything on server and then start posting ur bullshit.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх