amazing 4s serwer (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
Dudes dont need to be a factor, try to have fun instead . (after reading this your seeing god's face, u just had the revelation of your life, you see a white light and... OH UR DEAD)

Arris1

Реакции
Баллы
kaze сказал(а):
Dudes dont need to be a factor, try to have fun instead . (after reading this your seeing god's face, u just had the revelation of your life, you see a white light and... OH UR DEAD)
Ahaha i loled at this post :D

Chourre

Реакции
Баллы
Jacky сказал(а):
Farming Silent Valley since '09. Yo.
I can make 4x more oris than HB with 2x less chars in HB, don't see anything funny personaly, even though oris are not a problem if you just do the 9 man instance every day+the sod instance.

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
Stop crying and go ebay, bots.

RaMi1

Реакции
Баллы

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
Chourre сказал(а):
Bring PK chars and PK cc leader, I don't see any problem, if they flag trying to stop you just kill them.
BTW for all the opposition crying, Gracia Final is one of the easiest chronicle to play on, S80 sets are mad easy to make, S84 weapons are mad easy to get, overenchanted skills are mad easy to get with a castle and decent manor setup, epics like baium look like a joke (lol 2 groups), oly epics are easy as hell to get, what more do you need ? Hands ?
+1 lol

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх