Administration is gone support is waste of time (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

ceburekas

Реакции
Баллы
So iv been trying to contact to support for 6 days , mail stuff isisnt working. Theres same stuff , also take notice writting a guide gets you reward 1k rur.
support is answering in 48hours... AHa right
ZX23zo5.jpg

new time cronicle event :
fuDYkJN.jpg

the actualy support chat :
eCo24Xn.jpg

---
take notice that no1 is replying to support chat and it was created 12.19 .... 
all i want is reward for my time investment of making that guide.
I am not reminding you that iv writted 3 guides and got only rewrad of 2. 
After this post i expect 1/2 get ban or get my earned reward.
im posting message there cuz its pointless to talk to shadows.
\\ happy xmasz //

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Please consider the fact that it's holiday time and people have personal life and families. Delays are a part of our daily life.
Please also take into consideration that the NTC event is mainly for entertaining purposes and sharing your view of the game with other players and not for the rewards. If your sole goal in creating the guides is the reward, then you are doing it wrong. I take this post as an offense, but will not remove it, so you can reflect on it.
Also, the maximum reward you can receive is 1000RUR, meaning you can receive less or nothing at all, depending on the quality (or plagiarism) of your post.

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Take a better look at "Step 6" in Alice's announcement about event. For first, you should not write ticket about this but only PM to Alice. Don't be surprised u are not getting answer then. For second as shizzmynizz said, people are on vacation and you should have better understanding for that.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх