About labyrinth (1 Viewer)

Tales_of_ark

Реакции
Баллы
Hi everyone,

I would like to know how laba works (i have done only a few).
As far as i know.
1st mobs - kill them for lowering final boss pdef
2nd mobs - kill them for lowering mdef
3rd mini boss - killing him will reduce patak

But what i'm wondering is, we can't use skills on the two bosses because of some insane counteratack from the raid?

zosiek

Реакции
Баллы
Tales_of_ark сказал(а):
Hi everyone,
I would like to know how laba works (i have done only a few).
As far as i know.
1st mobs - kill them for lowering final boss pdef [one of them, der mutter
2nd mobs - kill them for lowering mdef [yep
3rd mini boss - killing him will reduce patak [woot?
But  what i'm wondering is, we can't use skills on the two bosses because of some insane counteratack from the raid? [only first one as i kno

Satanko

Реакции
Баллы
he just uses a reflect dmg buff, where's the problem? he is never doing anything else than that
i tanked mobs in that laba on 80 lvl th

hello1

Реакции
Баллы
satanko сказал(а):
he just uses a reflect dmg buff, where's the problem? he is never doing anything else than that
sometimes when you pull him out of the circle he does either "frenzy" or "ud" if i recall correctly, maybe that's what he means?
some people also said it wasnt because you pulled him out but rather using physical skills on him (which i think is wrong)

Rayd

Реакции
Баллы
hello сказал(а):
satanko сказал(а):
some people also said it wasnt because you pulled him out but rather using physical skills on him (which i think is wrong)
That's a lie, I'm always using physical skills on it (even playing as tank) and never saw something similar.
To the guy who made the topic, in the first room you must kill the "leader" only (you can lure it with a dagger on silent move/shadow dance), you know wich one is the correct one by seeing it's ID, then skip the 2nd room, then kill the solo raid on the 3rd room and kill the final boss on the 4th, that's it. It's just a normal raid like anyother with a little reflect damage effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх