A question about bans... + (Unfair Ban) (1 Viewer)

• Автор темы MaryKay
  • Дата начала
Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
M

MaryKay

When one player send to Gm one video with another player using bot, the gm have to ban the guy immediatelly??

For example: i send one video with one player farming in IT with l2walker to one of the GMs... its all the GM need to ban the guy or have to check if its true??

haart

Реакции
Баллы
GM said that they ban only after they check themself.

OP
OP
M

MaryKay

haart сказал(а):
pfff.. i got banned because gm received one video with me using bot in IOP...
when i asked if he checked, he said who sent the video was a friend of him, so he banned me without checking...
im asking to myself if its right... do the things on different ways only because of a friend... since i got full water and fire on my set im going to IOP only for PVP... so he banned me with a video that he dont know when was made... on wich server was made... i got technical problmes on my computer and wasnt able to play on the last week, yesterday when i looged into the game was in Gm-room... why? because i was boting in IOP... i dont know when... where... how... and GM dont know too..
COOL
It's not right...

Kokutenko

Реакции
Баллы
MaryKay сказал(а):
haart сказал(а):
when i asked if he checked, he said who sent the video was a friend of him, so he banned me without checking...
im asking to myself if its right... do the things on different ways only because of a friend... since i got full water and fire on my set im going to IOP only for PVP... so he banned me with a video that he dont know when was made... on wich server was made... i got technical problmes on my computer and wasnt able to play on the last week, yesterday when i looged into the game was in Gm-room... why? because i was boting in IOP... i dont know when... where... how... and GM dont know too..
COOL
It's not right...
Hmm that sounds like an idea. Lets make ourselves a dedicated server, create chars with names/clan tags exact as they are on x30, fraps your own chars using your own walker and send GMs. If they arent checking if its true or not, enjoy banning random people.

OP
OP
M

MaryKay

Kokutenko сказал(а):
MaryKay сказал(а):
haart сказал(а):
COOL
It's not right...
Hmm that sounds like an idea. Lets make ourselves a dedicated server, create chars with names/clan tags exact as they are on x30, fraps your own chars using your own walker and send GMs. If they arent checking if its true or not, enjoy banning random people.
i said that.. ill make one video with a full party with guys that i hate...
thats what he said:
"The guy who sent me is my friend, play with me about 1.5 year, and i dont know u, so stop flooding"
i think he cant mix his life as a GM with his life as a player... so if the same guy ask for dinasty weapon he'll give? Ban without Check is break the rules like give one weapon is...
when one guy come to the forum and says that the staff is giving equips to players, they'll not able to say its not true, since i got banned without check because who sent the video is a friend of one of the GMs...
srry for my english xD

Kokutenko

Реакции
Баллы
MaryKay сказал(а):
Kokutenko сказал(а):
MaryKay сказал(а):
haart сказал(а):
COOL
It's not right...
thats what he said:
"The guy who sent me is my friend, play with me about 1.5 year, and i dont know u, so stop flooding"
i think he cant mix his life as a GM with his life as a player... so if the same guy ask for dinasty weapon he'll give? Ban without Check is break the rules like give one weapon is...
when one guy come to the forum and says that the staff is giving equips to players, they'll not able to say its not true, since i got banned without check because who sent the video is a friend of one of the GMs...
srry for my english xD
Yea you see, the problem is GMs here do give s80 items to their friends.

OP
OP
M

MaryKay

Kokutenko сказал(а):
MaryKay сказал(а):
Kokutenko сказал(а):
MaryKay сказал(а):
haart сказал(а):
COOL
It's not right...
thats what he said:
srry for my english xD
Yea you see, the problem is GMs here do give s80 items to their friends.
im not sure about that... but if he can ban without check when one of his friends send one video what cant he do? thats the point...
i want to play! move me out and check if im using l2walker.. if u get me using that ill not back here and cry like a girl to be moved out of the jail!
its not fair ban me for nothing!

iRock1

Реакции
Баллы
Ur wasting ur time here GZ

ncux

Реакции
Баллы
MaryKay сказал(а):
iRock сказал(а):
i dont care if im wasting my time, but to make the player follow the rules, the staff have to follow too....
answer me MaryKay, r u trying to say, that u wasn`t on bot? or that "fraps video" was made by other server to ban u? is it?
It was a fraps made on this srver it is a fact, and GM had a time when it was made, it is fact too, he didn`t chek u because it was a "friend" but why? u should understand it like "thats man can be trusted, so i`m dont chek it".
It is i who did this video, and i`m playing on servers "rpg-club" since it opens, i made a lot work for other rpg-club`s servers. That why they he trusted me in this. And btw, this case wasn`t FIRST, he cheked my other petition of bots, and all cases were truthfull.

OP
OP
M

MaryKay

Skar сказал(а):
MaryKay сказал(а):
iRock сказал(а):
i dont care if im wasting my time, but to make the player follow the rules, the staff have to follow too....
answer me MaryKay, r u trying to say, that u wasn`t on bot? or that "fraps video" was made by other server to ban u? is it?
im sure that i wasnt on bot... first because im not crazy enought to use bot with full S on my char... second,since i got my draconic set ( 1month +- ) i dont go to IOP for farm... so if  this video is in RPG-CLUB, i was not using bot and its so old...

OP
OP
M

MaryKay

Skar сказал(а):
MaryKay сказал(а):
iRock сказал(а):
It was a fraps made on this srver it is a fact, and GM had a time when it was made, it is fact too, he didn`t chek u because it was a "friend" but why? u should understand it like "thats man can be trusted, so i`m dont chek it".
It is i who did this video, and i`m playing on servers "rpg-club" since it opens, i made a lot work for other rpg-club`s servers. That why they he trusted me in this. And btw, this case wasn`t FIRST, he cheked my other petition of bots, and all cases were truthfull.
so... it was u .. when u made this video? there's one week that my computer wasnt working and there'1s one month that i dont go to IOP for farm... and im not crazy to farm with full S... when was it?
and only because the other cases was right that one will be? he cant ban me without checking... its simple man... i have friends too and i was Gm once... when i started with this job i got another life.. one with my friends and my life, me, Diego, and another as GM, MaryKay... As gm i got rules to follow and a friend of mine cant make me break this rules....

OP
OP
M

MaryKay

Skar сказал(а):
MaryKay сказал(а):
iRock сказал(а):
can u send me this video? how can u be sure that was bot if u're not GM and havent Gm commands?  

ncux

Реакции
Баллы
MaryKay сказал(а):
Skar сказал(а):
MaryKay сказал(а):
iRock сказал(а):
so... it was u .. when u made this video? there's one week that my computer wasnt working and there'1s one month that i dont go to IOP for farm... and im not crazy to farm with full S... when was it?
and only because the other cases was right that one will be? he cant ban me without checking... its simple man... i have friends too and i was Gm once... when i started with this job i got another life.. one with my friends and my life, me, Diego, and another as GM, MaryKay... As gm i got rules to follow and a friend of mine cant make me break this rules....
I`m angry too when i saw u walking not banned so long, But u definently was on  a bot, and it is a fact, because it perfectly see how ur bot stuck near crystals, or not attacking alone support when he is CSing ur mons, or when i`m ask "bot?" and not made an answer. I had played a lot of official servers, and played more than half of the year on RUSSIAN official server, and there made buns whithout any cheking by their "eye". They`ve got a fraps, and making a desition. And it is official GMs, and they hadn`t a friends. So stop telling me about "cheking", this fraps made a lot of truthfull facts of ur guilty. And it definently truthful fraps of x30 server. And there is only one mistake, that u wasn`t banned immediatly after petition.

ncux

Реакции
Баллы
of caurse i`m send this video. i`m just need a time to send it on deposit.

OP
OP
M

MaryKay

Skar сказал(а):
MaryKay сказал(а):
Skar сказал(а):
MaryKay сказал(а):
iRock сказал(а):
I`m angry too when i saw u walking not banned so long, But u definently was on  a bot, and it is a fact, because it perfectly see how ur bot stuck near crystals, or not attacking alone support when he is CSing ur mons, or when i`m ask "bot?" and not made an answer. I had played a lot of official servers, and played more than half of the year on RUSSIAN official server, and there made buns whithout any cheking by their "eye". They`ve got a fraps, and making a desition. And it is official GMs, and they hadn`t a friends. So stop telling me about "cheking", this fraps made a lot of truthfull facts of ur guilty. And it definently truthful fraps of x30 server. And there is only one mistake, that u wasn`t banned immediatly after petition.
try to understand... if he trust on u enought to ban without check it make we believe that he trust his friends enought to give them equips adena ETC if they dont tell to anybody.... because for u, i lose my char is not so important as a gm give equips...  but for me it is...because i worked hard to get that... for me, lose my char by the wrong way is more important than u get full S by a GM...
And listen... u got a friend that use bot... i make one video... he's doing what im supposed to do on ur video... when i send it to GM ur friend will not get ban.. why? because my relation with the GM is not strong like urs... is not strong enought to make he trust me and ban ur friend...  ur friend was using bot, like u said i was using... but what happened? nothing.. because when gm checked he wasnt on bot.. he cant treat u better than me only because u played toguether...
can u answer when u made this video please? 2 or 1,5 months ago?

ncux

Реакции
Баллы
MaryKay сказал(а):
Skar сказал(а):
MaryKay сказал(а):
Skar сказал(а):
MaryKay сказал(а):
iRock сказал(а):
try to understand... if he trust on u enought to ban without check it make we believe that he trust his friends enought to give them equips adena ETC if they dont tell to anybody.... because for u, i lose my char is not so important as a gm give equips...  but for me it is...because i worked hard to get that... for me, lose my char by the wrong way is more important than u get full S by a GM...
I`m understand that GM should chek if some1 telling that somebody is a bot, but in this case, there was enough of facts. It wasn`t a case which need to be cheked.
This Video was made in last days of september or first days of oktouber. I had dismissed fraps video already, it is stayed only compressed video. And it was done 7 oktober.

OP
OP
M

MaryKay

Skar сказал(а):
MaryKay сказал(а):
Skar сказал(а):
MaryKay сказал(а):
Skar сказал(а):
MaryKay сказал(а):
iRock сказал(а):
I`m understand that GM should chek if some1 telling that somebody is a bot, but in this case, there was enough of facts. It wasn`t a case which need to be cheked.
This Video was made in last days of september or first days of oktouber. I had dismissed fraps video already, it is stayed only compressed video. And it was done 7 oktober.
why its enought facts? what make ur video better than the other ones? i can make one video as good as ur and im sure that the GM will not ban the guy immediatelly...

ncux

Реакции
Баллы
MaryKay сказал(а):
why its enought facts? what make ur video better than the other ones? i can make one video as good as ur and im sure that the GM will not ban the guy immediatelly...
where is the case when GM not hear some1 if he done a fraps video?
And btw, i had already said, that GM is not ban u IMMEDIATELY! So why u telling me, that he do this with me? u walk on this server about month after petition. And i don`t know why. It mb that some chek was be there? Why r u walking so long without any punishment?

OP
OP
M

MaryKay

Skar сказал(а):
MaryKay сказал(а):
where is the case when GM not hear some1 if he done a fraps video?
And btw, i am already say, that GM is not ban u IMMEDIATELY! So why u telling me, that he do this with me? u walk on this server about month after petition. And i don`t know why. It mb that some chek was be there? Why r u walking so long without any punishment?
for all the cases... videos, screenshots.. gms said that they dont ban without they check by themselves... when i say IMMEDIATELY, im not talking in the same momment i sent the video, but without go to the game, find me and watch what im doing, if im using bot, ETC...
screenshots and videos cant be all the ban reason... its easy to make one video with one guy making something wrond.. i can make it, everybody can...

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх