A great ship asks deep waters! 6000+ aboard (1 Viewer)

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 927
Баллы
1 314
Dear friends!
On November 16, Ark [x1] server on High Five official platform was successfully launched!
The project has not opened such a "classic" server in terms of rates for a long time, but despite all doubts and fears, the start can be confidently called successful!
Starting online reached 6000+ and stably remains at this level.
A pleasant surprise was a noticeably larger number of international players than on the previous servers - welcome!

SERVER DESCRIPTION | PC Cafe Points | FAQ | Questions and Answers
REFERRAL LINKS | STREAMERS | VIDEO CONTEST

Congratulations on successful start and enjoy the game on Ark [x1]!
Special thanks to all participants and winners of pre-launch contests for your loyalty, support and contribution to the promotion of the new server!
Thank you for choosing RPG-Club!

EvilDancer

Реакции
Баллы
Great Work !
Greetings to all rpg team!
keep the good work people!

grumba

Реакции
Баллы
Will you guys do a classic server any time soon? Enough with H5 already :-\

grumba

Реакции
Баллы
Preferably sooner than that :(, a 10x or so classic would be cool. I'm sure it would attract loads of players.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
grumba сказал(а):
Preferably sooner than that  :(, a 10x or so classic would be cool. I'm sure it would attract loads of players.

Can't please everyone. A lot of players have been asking for x1 rates, and we just launched one.

grumba

Реакции
Баллы
Sure, whatever rates, 10x is just a personal preference (as classic 1x is 5 or 6 times slower than oldschool 1x). I'm talking about the chronicle here, an up to date as possible classic server from RPG would be super cool, RPG always had quality files, no l2j shit. I still can't believe that in the last vote H5 won over classic. I don't understand why russians love that chronicle so much :-\

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх