A few questions about a new server (1 Viewer)

Реакции
Баллы
Hello,
Can you tell us an exact date of the beggining of a new server? Is 1. November possible?

Do you know that a voting will be fight between us (a new guys, who wants to play at a new server) and them (a players, who plays at an old servers (1x, 5x))? Because they won't want to lose a people, who plays at a theirs server? These guys will vote for max rate, a cakes and etc, just because they will want to make another high-rate.

Note: Please, don't run a server at an evening like "5x server" before. People like me don't want to wait :)

xtln

Реакции
Баллы
it is very difficult to comprehend your post ; the server will start in november , no date has been announced.

uBka

Реакции
Баллы
i hope its gonna be at day - friday so i can play more ..... at few days at server goes live ...

working suck balls :S

doudoudou

Реакции
Баллы
i wonder how much time he has to spam about no cakes. you sayd your advice already like 10 times. all understood. now leave it. (you already made a poll).

OP
OP

Реакции
Баллы
doudoudou сказал(а):
i wonder how much time he has to spam about no cakes. you sayd your advice already like 10 times. all understood. now leave it. (you already made a poll).
This thread isn't about the cakes. This about when will be server running and note about upcomming voting.

Dkewl

Реакции
Баллы
its all about caeks

OP
OP

Реакции
Баллы
Dkewl сказал(а):
You can't read. I asked when will be server running and if is 1st November possible.
Then I said that voting about setting of the server will be a fight between 2 parties.
and at last I asked admin if he can run server early then at an evening.
Do you understand?

doudoudou

Реакции
Баллы
i saw your question, then your argues for a server without cake. Your telling then Gm can't trust you own poll cause you're sure then people who are voting against you wont come in this new server and don't want to see another low rate.
So my answer was still good.
other point X5+cake = X15 without cake. why do you want to leave X5?

Next topic you'll open will you add another QQ cake advice?

P.S : understood.

OP
OP

Реакции
Баллы
doudoudou сказал(а):
i saw your question, then your argues for a server without cake. Your telling then Gm can't trust you own poll cause you're sure then people who are voting against you wont come in this new server and don't want to see another low rate.
So my answer was still good.
other point X5+cake = X15 without cake. why do you want to leave X5?
Next topic you'll open will you add another QQ cake advice?
P.S : understood.
It's because I don't want to start at server, wich run few months. I think many people thinking like me.

Wimi

Реакции
Баллы
1736 сказал(а):
It's because I don't want to start at server, wich run few months. I think many people thinking like me.
Yeash many waiting a long lasting server like those from x5 atm,  not to hop over a new one in few months.
+1 on that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх