7 signs quest bugged (1 Viewer)

othermore

Реакции
Баллы
hi, when u pass first checkpoint and first round, at 2nd at corridors first is easy, but second is bugged, first guard move all time slow that second, so how is suppose for past, i re enter many times for see if sometimes it changed but didnt, so who will give me back my time wasted?

yoker

Реакции
Баллы
Bs :) it works as it should.Did this quest like 8times,few days ago for the last time.It requires some patience,luck and skill

amy123

Реакции
Баллы
OP
OP
othermore

othermore

Реакции
Баллы
yoker сказал(а):
Bs :) it works as it should.Did this quest like 8times,few days ago for the last time.It requires some patience,luck and skill
well dude,  i just tell that when at first time guards was sincronizate, i re enter and now not are more, they get other speed, and is UMPOSIBLE pass, i repeat it at least 15 times enter re-enter q for see if it restart and sometimes in corridors first bugged first guards and others the seconds, how i suppose pass that if its bugged and u cant pass coz no chance? that im telling to gm to try fix it coz i dont want loose more time coz bugged quest.

ayozito

Реакции
Баллы
welcome to the only part of l2 where you need some skill instead of items.

yoker

Реакции
Баллы
LOLOMFG сказал(а):
yoker сказал(а):
well dude,  i just tell that when at first time guards was sincronizate, i re enter and now not are more, they get other speed, and is UMPOSIBLE pass, i repeat it at least 15 times enter re-enter q for see if it restart and sometimes in corridors first bugged first guards and others the seconds, how i suppose pass that if its bugged and u cant pass coz no chance? that im telling to gm to try fix it coz i dont want loose more time coz bugged quest.
got no clue which part you're talking about. Nevertheless the syncro changes from time to time - one guard stops for a second, once the other one keeps walking. Just wait till you get the syncro you're looking for. Anyway, if you're talking about the moment Im thinking of there's a small place BETWEEN guards in which you can stop and just wait w/o being noticed by any of them.

ayozito

Реакции
Баллы
and btw if you manage to pass those guards, don't be so happy because the next guards are the same :p

Aliendrop

Реакции
Баллы
Hehe, you are just unlucky. Its all ok, I did this quest few times, but yes, this part is annoying.

PS. Little hint, you can change guard synchro by letting one guart spot you, then he stop for a few seconds (performing some magic:D) while the other one is still moving. When you go there again they will move with different synchro. Try this until you get the combination that is possible to pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх