OP
T

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
instead сказал(а):
it hurts at 79lvl ;/
o wait russians are 84.
it's h5 u know?  u need like 7days online to make 85 on x7, oh and u have like full eq by that time if u know what ure doin

Sniffer1

Реакции
Баллы
theScary сказал(а):
instead сказал(а):
it hurts at 79lvl ;/
o wait russians are 84.
it's h5 u know?  u need like 7days online to make 85 on x7, oh and u have like full eq by that time if u know what ure doin
Yeah sure, 24/7 on l2.ws derzkiy and here War(friend of derzkiy) top pt didn't make it, i know they do not know what they're doing.
==============
Scamtanko member btw, how it is? :p to be a meatshield or "fun" for ruskies since the diff is and will be huge on x3 :)
U mad bro, first 84 with 3 cps at least, then weps then sets.
7 days cool story, at least 9 days. 24/7

AidasDeimian

Реакции
Баллы
Pvp? No, never hear about this ;/
Only farm, farm, farm :D

OP
OP
T

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
Sniffer сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
instead сказал(а):
it hurts at 79lvl ;/
o wait russians are 84.
it's h5 u know?  u need like 7days online to make 85 on x7, oh and u have like full eq by that time if u know what ure doin
Yeah sure, 24/7 on l2.ws derzkiy and here War(friend of derzkiy) top pt didn't make it, i know they do not know what they're doing.
==============
Scamtanko member btw, how it is? :p to be a meatshield or "fun" for ruskies since the diff is and will be huge on x3 :)
actually
1.I told 7days online so learn2read
2. they did it
3. 90% of ruskies are trash so its not even fun to pvp against them on x3

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
we have like 123123 pvp's every day but ppl dont want to upload fraps D:, w8 some days and ppl will start posting his fraps.

rhymus

Реакции
Баллы
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F94uf-7gG2k&feature=fvst sup romo-s, no hate, [3 :D

Shatt1

Реакции
Баллы
theScary сказал(а):
Sniffer сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
instead сказал(а):
it hurts at 79lvl ;/
o wait russians are 84.
==============
actually
2. they did it
I dont know why member of such CP even talkin here. I was supposed to be driver in your cp but when i logged and saw your lvls, how u played i just pretended that my net went off and never logged back. Was too weak too tell u truth, sorry. Me and my CP have so much 9vs9 every day and i rly dont give a fck if its frapsed or not.

Satanko

Реакции
Баллы
Shattered сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
Sniffer сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
instead сказал(а):
it hurts at 79lvl ;/
o wait russians are 84.
==============
actually
2. they did it
I dont know why member of such CP even talkin here. I was supposed to be driver in your cp but when i logged and saw your lvls, how u played i just pretended that my net went off and never logged back. Was too weak too tell u truth, sorry. Me and my CP have so much 9vs9 every day and i rly dont give a fck if its frapsed or not.
what can a cunt like you tell about any party? when have you even been in any decent party?

OP
OP
T

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
Shattered сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
Sniffer сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
instead сказал(а):
it hurts at 79lvl ;/
o wait russians are 84.
==============
actually
2. they did it
1000pvps made already by you huh? less than 200pvp for top 100 list ALL DAY PVP:D:D

Sniffer1

Реакции
Баллы
my pt prime is 6-7hour a day which makes like 5h farm, so instead of pvping all the time we're farming, after we make vesper sets (1 week we will fraps)

and already like 2h long fraps made sorry bro no time to convert it and once again a Shit party of doomsquad should stay still and not write a thing.

===
there is like 30 eu working groups that play 5h average /day they're hitting 83/4 and doing vespers so, gl farming 6 months to be a meatshield for T/RoA :)

OP
OP
T

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
Sniffer сказал(а):
my pt prime is 6-7hour a day which makes like 5h farm, so instead of pvping all the time we're farming, after we make vesper sets (1 week we will fraps)
and already like 2h long fraps made sorry bro no time to convert it and once again a Shit party of doomsquad should stay still and not write a thing.
===
there is like 30 eu working groups that play 5h average /day they're hitting 83/4 and doing vespers so, gl farming 6 months to be a meatshield for T/RoA :)
ive never been in doomsquad and Satanko is the one who actually been from current roster since it was his own clan lol, and we will never join t/roa and never been playing for one of those at this srv :)  and its 2months passed for x3 and we have madfun all day arranged 9v9's  who the fuck need clan in graciafinal

Shatt1

Реакции
Баллы
satanko сказал(а):
Shattered сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
Sniffer сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
instead сказал(а):
it hurts at 79lvl ;/
o wait russians are 84.
==============
actually
2. they did it
what can a cunt like you tell about any party? when have you even been in any decent party?
I know that i made u mad a bit but "cunt"? Cmon though u are adult already. On 5x with Edol, 15x with Doggy (mby a bit comunist party but we had pretty good PVPs). I can guarantee u that we havent problem with any of your imba doomsquad group  But if u think that over 9k frapses and egoist topics like this make CP good CP, ok then.

moirsky

Реакции
Баллы
haha shattered talking about pvp ;D

your #1 cp lost on x5 even to party with heroic on zerker, necta on bp and mrtayo on ee. and all you did on x15 was paying me adena for points when i was camping u.

and plz, if i am defending satanko this means it must be 100% truth

Shatt1

Реакции
Баллы
moirsky ? сказал(а):
haha shattered talking about pvp ;D
your #1 cp lost on x5 even to party with heroic on zerker, necta on bp and mrtayo on ee. and all you did on x15 was paying me adena for points when i was camping u.
and plz, if i am defending satanko this means it must be 100% truth
I never pay to gipsys, remember that.

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
this trashtalk really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх