25.11.12 sieges (1 Viewer)

• Автор темы mightygod
  • Дата начала

Chav1

Реакции
Баллы
neiz sutrius party aka lire party aka katone party needs some1 to carry them right NOW.

no srsly I'm not joking

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
slushconst carry player reporting for duty

rsk1

Реакции
Баллы
just some random facts about some of the siegs.
1. Tempest really had 7pt in cc.
2. ROA had more when 7pt atacking godard every 10mins.
3. AMH and other freefrags with wings on where crest were easy material in pvp, we did not even need heals.
4 Roa had more trouble fighting tempest, when tempest fighting AMH and CO.
5. Oren siege was total victory coz tempest had 121ppl in cc, and on main castle ~60ppl QQ any brainstorm about it.
6. Lire is so cocky but from his picture i can tell he never looked at the mirror, becoase if he did look he would stop talking about other ppl.

To Be Continued....

K

ksb

Lire сказал(а):
You guys are trying to get into bigboys game and later are disgusted that someone reacts.
PROUD MEMBERS OF TEMPEST KILLING FLAGS ON OTHER'S SIEGES SINCE 2001 ! Thats all you ever will be - someone's lapdogs. This time they wont even care enough to payback favor tho ;(
obviously buttmad.

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
Chav сказал(а):
neiz sutrius party aka lire party aka katone party needs some1 to carry them right NOW.

no srsly I'm not joking
S.W.A.T carry player up for the bd np i got this

tears

Реакции
Баллы
instinct сказал(а):
Slush ? сказал(а):
slushconst carry player reporting for duty
actually read this in my mind with teemo's voice, hate you now.
tumblr_mdu5aaMC981r9lmxto2_400.gif

zkb

Реакции
Баллы
i read the first page and than skip to the lastone ,aiver i think , your condition as being retarded increase overtime, the more u play l2 the more retarded you get.

NothingButSkillz

Реакции
Баллы
zkb сказал(а):
i read the first page and than  skip to the lastone ,aiver i think , your condition as being retarded increase overtime, the more u play l2 the more retarded you get.
ya zkb u tell him, if your IQ would be lower just for 1 u would be vacuum cleaner  kthxbai

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы

iKiu

Реакции
Баллы
miou сказал(а):
siege status was like exina said, we had 7pt in CC and still you needed QQ/AMH/BurningAngels + Blazers/ROA :)
i missed like 20seconds to crest it
dont wanna flame, but u count amh+qq like 2 different clans  or even Burningangels.. with like what? 3 Lowbie CPs?  (not to mention amh/QQ lvls, personally my cp lvls are 71 +) i know levels is not a lame excuse, but well it is a fact.
Blazers/Roa? that is one clan, dont count it as two.
Generally it was Defiance vs Blazers. and Blazers won.
Please do not count us, we got fucking smashed, more likely buldozed, defiance was coming over us and was smashing us like ants :D  I loled hard on TS :d
oh and btw, indeed u were 20 seconds away of cresting the castle, but u didnt mention the Tribunals u brought with you to help you...
Not flaming you miou, you really pulled an awesome fight, you definitely deserved the castle. Keep it up guys

rsk1

Реакции
Баллы
iKiu ? сказал(а):
miou сказал(а):
siege status was like exina said, we had 7pt in CC and still you needed QQ/AMH/BurningAngels + Blazers/ROA :)
i missed like 20seconds to crest it
dont wanna flame, but u count amh+qq like 2 different clans  or even Burningangels.. with like what? 3 Lowbie CPs?  (not to mention amh/QQ lvls, personally my cp lvls are 71 +) i know levels is not a lame excuse, but well it is a fact.
Blazers/Roa? that is one clan, dont count it as two.
Generally it was Defiance vs Blazers. and Blazers won.
Please do not count us, we got fucking smashed, more likely buldozed, defiance was coming over us and was smashing us like ants :D  I loled hard on TS :d
oh and btw, indeed u were 20 seconds away of cresting the castle, but u didnt mention the Tribunals u brought with you to help you...
Not flaming you miou, you really pulled an awesome fight, you definitely deserved the castle. Keep it up guys
Yes you are 100% rigth we did not even needed heals to kill amh and angels, but sadly i think Roa/blazzers did not needed heals to kill us too :) the disbalanc in server is too big.

SiFo

Реакции
Баллы
lies .. i was battle healing Feron like mad. Haters :-|

iKiu

Реакции
Баллы
LF char to drive... apparently SILVER KICKED ME, too inactive he said.....

sNd1

Реакции
Баллы
hahaha pierro

iKiu

Реакции
Баллы
H@H@H@H@ pierro griveo

impulse1

Реакции
Баллы
I see that romanian clan leader did a huge clean-up. Not only you got kicked bro.

Badwolf

Реакции
Баллы
impulse сказал(а):
I see that romanian clan leader did a huge clean-up. Not only you got kicked bro.
I think they left for nobl,they didnt expect to get goddard so they reg everywhere on previous tw i guess  :)
Silver strong leader,i think he is still on 2d class  :p
PS:I am curious to see what will be the next dickholding on sieges

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх