20 days without any information from Alice. (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

monsterbg

Реакции
Баллы
First of all can we have the date when this pull will end?
Second, we all need to know early when the server will go on, so those who work can take some free day and enjoy the game.
Third, we dont even know if there will be OBT server or will go directly to LIVE.
20 days passed we dont have a single word from the administrations of RPG-CLUB, thats not professional. :-X

xenom

Реакции
Баллы
they r on holydays, they should be back soon ))))))))))

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

w8 1 week more br0

Fanta1

Реакции
Баллы
thats just prove that rpg club staff doesnt give a fck about non russian players, son :)

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
it looks like a books title lol

anyway is this smth new? or u expected smth else

N

Na0mi

That reminds me when alice said once upon a time "h5 soon"

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
The main vote on the new server will be launched next week (August 20-25).
Voting will last approximately 1 month (maybe less, depends on the performance of the poll).
Keep your calm ;]

gournados

Реакции
Баллы
Maybe early 2013 open server ..... And You may also find all the information and pose your questions to te administration un te special section on our forums! .... Who give info in forum ???

NothingButSkillz

Реакции
Баллы
It will be posted soon be patient its stil early lol...

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
Модераторами назначены Walther и epsylon.
Спасибо за внимание.

alice post that at date 10 spetember in ru forum but she was in vacations right????

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
if u read carefully she says shes writing from phone on vacation and coming back in few days, learn russian moron

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
Soul` сказал(а):
if u read carefully she says shes writing from phone on vacation and coming back in few days, learn russian moron
i understand moron i write in some topic "Alice cant take a phone or a laptotp and say anything in forum?"

Re: Questions to administration
? Reply #176 on: September 12, 2012, 09:51:03 PM ?
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove
Quote from: JoscelinVerreuil on September 12, 2012, 01:25:41 PM
Ehh i iwll just tell you what i know but i cannot provide u any detailed information.
There is no chance for any changes in files, like removind or addign anything.
Server which is running now with name of beta is not beta yet, is old test server renamed, and u will not find there any fixes.
Beta should start in next days, and there will be official information about it, that time all changes in bugs gonna be added, and i will start make organized checks.
Information about rates and official server start also should appear in next days.
Npc lag use will be fixed also.
Atm all admins getting decisions about server stuff, so please be patince and wait detailed information from Alice.
And please dotn flood topic with crap.
still dont understand JV, why alice dont come here and say us what happen ? she cant take the phone or a fucking laptot and write? coz ur info is not 100%

dotpwnz

Реакции
Баллы
I didn't read anything else besides 1st post, which is exactly the same like 25 other posts made before. I don't get it really, if you are so desperate to play the game, in this server, at least don't advertise that publicly, because its just sad. For example i could care less when Alice or whoever the hell else comes and says something here or in RU forum or dunno where else. Isn't it enough that they told it will open some day in October? I mean are you so busy you have to plan your schedule to precise date of server launch? I don't think so since you are online in forum more than 12 hours a day, posting in every topic there is. So just stay put and whenever it launches you can loose yourself completely : ))

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
dotpwnz сказал(а):
I didn't read anything else besides 1st post, which is exactly the same like 25 other posts made before. I don't get it really, if you are so desperate to play the game, in this server, at least don't advertise that publicly, because its just sad. For example i could care less when Alice or whoever the hell else comes and says something here or in RU forum or dunno where else. Isn't it enough that they told it will open some day in October? I mean are you so busy you have to plan your schedule to precise date of server launch? I don't think so since you are online in forum more than 12 hours a day, posting in every topic there is. So just stay put and whenever it launches you can loose yourself completely : ))
+1

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Jun0 сказал(а):
they too busy with Goddess of Warcraft chronicle bullshits.. why oh why would u even start this goddess of bullcrap at the time of announcing another server(GF)? seriously take it 1 at a time, fuck GoD, thats why retail is FREE! yes even in Russia -.-
Haters gonna hate.
And by the way, you guys really got nothing better to do than sit around and wait for the server? I mean seriously? SERIOUSLY?

Shockwave1

Реакции
Баллы
shizzmynizz сказал(а):
Jun0 сказал(а):
they too busy with Goddess of Warcraft chronicle bullshits.. why oh why would u even start this goddess of bullcrap at the time of announcing another server(GF)? seriously take it 1 at a time, fuck GoD, thats why retail is FREE! yes even in Russia -.-
Haters gonna hate.
And by the way, you guys really got nothing better to do than sit around and wait for the server? I mean seriously? SERIOUSLY?
haters? dude please tell me u are not one of these 5 year kids god fans :|

guides

Реакции
Баллы
Jun0 сказал(а):
+1 and lf date lunch GF

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
dotpwnz сказал(а):
dot dude i accept what u say, but the problem is the incompetence idc if she dont say nothing but thats a different community and she only post and info in the RU forum.
anyway she say in september go be the GF Obt and atm is 17 and she dont say nothing, the rates of the beta go be x7 so in 13 days you cant test a shit just the 1-60 lvl? coz i dont think ppl dont stop play in a beta.
I know thats sound like a kid crying but we just want some info its not so hard to understand.

mmmm1

Реакции
Баллы
miku ask mom what to do when u have period

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх