2 Suggestions about forum (1 Viewer)

wildjohn

Реакции
Баллы
1st: Can you please enable some captcha or another antibot security in forum? Last weeks is flooded every day for jewels and wedding dresses and w/e else
2nd: Can you activate tapatalk for the forum? So that smartphone and iphone users can use it more easy?
Thanks

M

MV

Trust me, i would sacrifice a dozen bunnies to have that first suggestion come true. You have no idea how annoying it is to constantly delete and ban bot accounts.

O

oversee

I know this is a little late, but I thought your comment about sacrificing bunnies was cute and terrible at the same time. I am so confused! Bunnies are so adorable.
Oh, and yeah anything you can do to get rid of bots would be appreciated. I don't understand why they do it - I doubt anyone ever clicks on the link. I know some forums won't let you put in a link until you have a certain number of posts. Also, in case you aren't using it already, SMF makes a mod that checks registrations against a database of known spammers.

M

MV

The problem seems to be fixed. Admins added more powerful image verification protections and who knows what else. You can hardly see any spam bots lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх