1st Baylor (1 Viewer)

Forebear

Реакции
Баллы
Atleast the song was good :(

Zooksta

Реакции
Баллы
i dont get why everyone is hating on the pve fraps,dont watch it if you dont want to lol. Good job on killing baylor guys. especially with the given DD's. grats. its an instance right? with no respawn?

HaugeH1

Реакции
Баллы
Warzone сказал(а):
HaugeH сказал(а):
Warzone сказал(а):
Warzone сказал(а):
HaugeH сказал(а):
Warzone сказал(а):
Bimbo сказал(а):
Warzone сказал(а):
sEEEEb сказал(а):
Warzone сказал(а):
sEEEEb сказал(а):
Warzone сказал(а):
sEEEEb сказал(а):
so long awaited AFL fraps, go ahead and fraps anthy & valakas aswell please.
Long time no see,what is inside their nests ?:)
Last time it was PvP, but I guess you dont fraps that.
MUST FRAPS PVE
Cause farming Baylor is far more interesting then carpeting LL in Loa ;)Sad but true son ;P
We saw that on the other "boring and not entertaining" sps pov. Your comments are circles.
I didnt saw any mass pvp's in there,sry try harder.
and u r good only in big mass? cant handle equal numbers? problems with 9v9?
Wining mass pvp's is what matters in l2 actually.Everyone knows how ppl make gank frapses.Majority of the time is like going 20 times  to pvp dying 19 and put the only 1 win in the frapses,so they dont give real view about the server situation.But well i guess you are too stupid to accept the facts and you will answer with some retard "gz ranger" or so answer.
According to your logic
Your pathetic groups died died like 20 times in that movie
For each win your crappy clan should have won 19 times 20x19=381 pvps won
And still all we saw is fraps how you kill a fraking raidboss
Hi stalker ;)
I will leave that here,but you can also check it on clans pvp section.
3 AfterLife [AFL] 124 19572 2723 7
4 Laylow [littlemens] 110 18064 1751 7

5 OutOfControl [OOC] 133 14212 2022 7
sup?:)
That is what i call proof.
p.s. Sry that i won again )
^_^
yes you won raziel of the year award gz
and ill try to explain this as simple as possible so you russkie brain can understand it
yday aka the day b4 today  b4 bunch of ppl in LL detaged you had like 50pvps more
and here comes the funny part while ppl posting pvp movies how they carpet your sry ass clan as proof where this pvps came from
your clam mates posting movie how they killed a raidboss or which is more retarded movie and screens that gets you banned
gz you won again
Well basically we farmed 1.5k k pvp's for 1 day,good achievment for pve clan imo ;)
p.s.Several times you said that you are not LL member so i assume you are from OOC,well with your clam the difference is lets say huge ;)
p.s.2 As i said upper for my clannies obviosly is more fun to kill and farps Baylor then  fraps LL/OOC carpets
sutrius сказал(а):
go back to school

Warzone

Реакции
Баллы
I understand that its hard for you to accept that Afl is better then your lol clams,but at leats when you try to flame us,check your facts and make sense.Now you can crawl back to your corner and continue to hate moar:)

HaugeH1

Реакции
Баллы
I dont know how explain it so You can understand it
I tried as simple as possible ;/ with few short simple words
I guess its still too hard for your russkie brain to get it
From now on i wont reply to you with more then 3 words in 1 sentance so you can work it out in your head and understand it

blackeagle

Реакции
Баллы
btw where are fraps from first tezza baium tiat etc etc

almond

Реакции
Баллы
Fuking cool movie

Purexown

Реакции
Баллы
man I wish I was as cool as adrenaline, is awesome that you guys kill baylor mans and you can hardly kill frintezza or tiat nice bro

Valsion

Реакции
Баллы
It's so funny how a PvE video made a bunch of people butthurt. apparently AFL in general makes everyone's ass bleed, especially that guy with the gay ass police sig. ::)

bojo

Реакции
Баллы
https://forumen.rpg-club.net/index.php/topic,11231.0.html noone can beat that

AIDS1

Реакции
Баллы
Zooksta сказал(а):
i dont get why everyone is hating on the pve fraps,dont watch it if you dont want to lol. Good job on killing baylor guys. especially with the given DD's. grats. its an instance right? with no respawn?
u need to try a bit harder lol.

papeles

Реакции
Баллы
LMFAO

Are you guys for real? Fraps about Baylor? rofl

Eze

Реакции
Баллы
Zooksta сказал(а):
OMG getting softer? Carefully soon a rainbow flag over youre bed!!!!!!!! :(

AwakenDemon

Реакции
Баллы
Zooksta сказал(а):
i bet u have posters of unicorns jumping around rainbow and a little cute plush toys all over ur pink bed / room :(

Zooksta

Реакции
Баллы
AIDS сказал(а):
Zooksta сказал(а):
u need to try a bit harder lol.
your a faggot and a baddie /wrists fast
Eze сказал(а):
Zooksta сказал(а):
OMG getting softer? Carefully soon a rainbow flag over youre bed!!!!!!!! :(
kiss my ass n suck my dick. i dont even know who you are.
AwakenDemon сказал(а):
Zooksta сказал(а):
i bet u have posters of unicorns jumping around rainbow and a little cute plush toys all over ur pink bed / room :(
your sister loves my pink bedroom and purple bedsheets ;-)

XQzE

Реакции
Баллы
Epic Fraps!

Lawyered

Реакции
Баллы
I just LOVE that it's this much flame already :D Can't wait for more serious pvp videos and the flamewars haha :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх