1 tard block my traders (1 Viewer)

madhouses

Реакции
Баллы
Can i do something when tard asmodeus blocking my trader in giran with christmass transformation? And when i can talk with him he ofc dont known speak onglish on international server. How funny. He lost some trade so now boycott me

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Can you move it away ?

OP
OP
madhouses

madhouses

Реакции
Баллы
ofc i can move... in fact i now use main main char to trade some item and money and made second 1 trader. From this char i also write me. se when i start trading he is again on me. And if is solution to make atlest two traders then gf. Iam pissed off from that ppl.

OP
OP
madhouses

madhouses

Реакции
Баллы
ok when i finish trade on my 1 traders he can move out again on second trader.. Can any gm check it and ban this tard? Or any1 want this tard on server?

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
You can report him by ticket. http://support.rpg-club.net/?language=English
Refer to server rules:
1.14 Interfere with the other players? gameplay, mechanically restricting their access to locations or NPCs. (for example, blicking access to the GC with summons, pets, transformations, etc.).
Anyway, it can take some time. I don't know if it's intentionally but I would see the solution in making different nick of trader and trade your items from main in other town.

OP
OP
madhouses

madhouses

Реакции
Баллы
thank you. Other solution is not easy. If we speaking about specificaly item like rur where is also specificaly main trading spot in that town. I try take video with that and submit ticket

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх