Hello friends ! (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
zalgyrinis

zalgyrinis

Реакции
Баллы
zalgyrinis! ТоКосоТоМимо says that you're a loser, we believe him. he said that you unfairly pour on Olympus
:DDDDD what can i say about tokocotomoto, then we be alice, he was kill she, so i will offer him go duel 1 x 1 ok first round me and he we will start fight, 1 time i win easy, ok second match he was run, run, huging i stones, and finally then he was see he will dead, he was run and dont die how really mean, so what can i said, tokocotomoto you totaly totaly Nub !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck forgot cast it, you will see tokocotomoto how was fighting :DDDDD

Tokocotomoto i just say you one thing, you aaare noooob, because you only speak, but in action dont do anything :DD

OP
OP
zalgyrinis

zalgyrinis

Реакции
Баллы
:DDDDD what can i say about tokocotomoto, then we be alice, he was kill she, so i will offer him go duel 1 x 1 ok first round me and he we will start fight, 1 time i win easy, ok second match he was run, run, huging on the stones, and finally then he was see he will dead, he was run and dont die how really mean do, so what can i said about tokocotomoto you totaly totaly Nub !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck forgot cast it, you will must see tokocotomoto how was fighting :DDDDD Tokocotomoto i just say you one thing, you aaare noooob, because you only speak, but in action dont do anything, you terible player because in old time practice l2 you dont know, how play.

styla

上海队
Реакции
Баллы
:DDDDD what can i say about tokocotomoto, then we be alice, he was kill she, so i will offer him go duel 1 x 1 ok first round me and he we will start fight, 1 time i win easy, ok second match he was run, run, huging i stones, and finally then he was see he will dead, he was run and dont die how really mean, so what can i said, tokocotomoto you totaly totaly Nub !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck forgot cast it, you will see tokocotomoto how was fighting :DDDDD Tokocotomoto i just say you one thing, you aaare noooob, because you only speak, but in action dont do anything :DD
Your english is almost as shit as your gameplay

ToKoco is not the one asking what weapon should a tyr wear during oly
dunno.gif

I suggest you start your guide with google translator. Might help. gl

Последнее редактирование модератором:
OP
OP
zalgyrinis

zalgyrinis

Реакции
Баллы
Your english is almost as shit as your gameplayToKoco is not the one asking what weapon should a tyr wear during oly
dunno.gif

I suggest you start your guide with google translator. Might help. gl
Men i dont say me english coll and i ask this for help, because i play this game 1 - 1͵2 yers this game, so i say i m noob on this game, i dont know tactics and all things who can help. But tokoco i think he was pro on your eyes, but what he do this is so sad on him. So men what do you think noob vs pro and pro 1time dead and another he was run and tele. I say him be a men and come here, but he dont answer me. So ?

Реакции
Баллы
сказал тир с пикой)
пвп когда я был на ав, о да...супер, впулил ему 15+к дмг .а он стоит такой
biggrin.gif
под лимитами бьёт меня ,жрёт квики , норм пвп )
но как я зашёл за основу ,я тебя отшатал за 20 секунд )

Последнее редактирование модератором:

styla

上海队
Реакции
Баллы
Men i dont say me english coll and i ask this for help, because i play this game 1 - 1͵2 yers this game, so i say i m noob on this game, i dont know tactics and all things who can help. But tokoco i think he was pro on your eyes, but what he do this is so sad on him. So men what do you think noob vs pro and pro 1time dead and another he was run and tele. I say him be a men and come here, but he dont answer me. So ?
qhp masta. tokoco used to take his own heroes witout cb or any clan help. And you are just miserable

★★★ ХАН ★★★

Вертящий всех
Реакции
Баллы
Dude Токосо Makhachkala super action - killer. He already calculates where you live, and are prepared to lay a bomb at your house. You should quickly tell him the magic code word "brother sorry I am a noob, that he changed his mind

Реакции
Баллы
опять что то нажаль и поять какя то забавня консоль в фаервоксе
пь трезвомти онаь никогда не вылазееееттт)))
пеойду ебюаннусь в дот2
я такебашу в доту2 когда юухоой
особпенно за мирану) стан наху

Реакции
Баллы
*ля не в ту тему отписал
но ты лох
biggrin.gif

*ля опя этае консоль в фаревоксе
наверное полезная штука
biggrin.gif

Domination

NO PAIN - NO GAIN
Реакции
1 326
Баллы
аххахахаха

lLastGodl

В отставке.
Реакции
Баллы
Suciara kryt kogda znaew i pisi normal po ruski, o skazi mhe kak tbi begai na duel kogda ja atakov tebea suka !!!
default_biggrin.png

Просить писать человека на "нормальном" русском, при этом же самому писать на транслите и ещё на кривом... ЭТО ШЕЕДЕЕВР

Я знаю, что ты не русский. Но зачем просить писать на русском?

Domination

NO PAIN - NO GAIN
Реакции
1 326
Баллы
В свете последних событий:

lLastGodl

В отставке.
Реакции
Баллы
В свете последних событий:
Вот не понял, что именно произошло и почему.

Подошёл к 2-ум типам дагестанец, те достали оружее и пару выстрелов произвели. А из-за чего?))

Domination

NO PAIN - NO GAIN
Реакции
1 326
Баллы
это все потому что он черный.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх