Spectral Master January Olympiad Movie (1 Viewer)

suddenly-

Круче админа
Реакции
Баллы
Low skill by suddenly should be an tipe of insult ? or i just should laugh here
default_biggrin.png
даунич ты гвг будешь или авойдишь?

burnpwnz

Guru
Реакции
Баллы

Froz

Круче админа
Реакции
Баллы
Are you completely idiot? Where did you saw that i am farming on OL? I join and i play like 15-20 matches i reach 100 pts and i give them in feed waves.I have enchanted skils just for pvp not for oly. If i am farming for hero ol then you will understand it. And btw is irrelevant to get critic by a handless guy who does not ever play his own char in oly. Except to set your soft on bp and to move the character with the mouse for anything else you are useless.P.s On victory x7 farmed 1000 pts on ol in oly full with summoners w/o even zaken and absolutely solo without any feed. Then good that L1ght got full feed +10 60 matches +3vs3
I play oly, when u use pampers, scrub, now, i play bp, and i wont farm any points on this useless farmer, even better go and feed for 2-3 days.

And i saw, u farm in OL in 2-3 period and u reach 39 pts, mb after u go in last period and kill box char's and reach 100 ?
default_biggrin.png

so go fraps and ban me, if i use soft

lissen how to ban my char

go 9x9

fraps

check my bp

ban

profit?

i accept this 9x9 with risk!

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Реакции
Баллы
bb gl froz
nam bydet tebya nehvatat'
navernoe

Реакции
Баллы
benya uje pustil skupuyu mujskuyu slezu

ZloyTapok

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
"deasth spike lvl2, а также увлекательное тыканье мышкой по панели 2-2"

GreenBeast

Members +++
Реакции
Баллы
за патч бан дать надо

Alakazame

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
реально гавно)

TIT0

Members ++
Реакции
Баллы
I play oly, when u use pampers, scrub, now, i play bp, and i wont farm any points on this useless farmer, even better go and feed for 2-3 days.And i saw, u farm in OL in 2-3 period and u reach 39 pts, mb after u go in last period and kill box char's and reach 100 ?
default_biggrin.png

so go fraps and ban me, if i use soft

lissen how to ban my char

go 9x9

fraps

check my bp

ban

profit?

i accept this 9x9 with risk!
Maybe you still dont realise that you are not talking with some of your scrubs playing in your party . What pampers what 39 pts idiot. I farmed like 140 pts in 30 matches 1st period. I played total 35 matches last period on ol finished with 70-80 matches half of them in given pts in the feed waves. And asking for gvg when u got 9 wards is a bit irrelevant no? Hide oj every server and show up when all good partys have already left or just in this situation when u got 9 wards u propose gvg or u show up for pvp. Please you are enough comic no you cant reach the next stage of beeing laughstock, because just next stage does not exist. Froz the oly farmer xax . Oh my god!

TRQY

Guru
Реакции
Баллы
как-будто ПВЕ посомтрел:
1. выбежал на поляну
2. выделил моба.
3. кинул пару дебафов
4. отправил самона к цели и таскаешь цель, которая не особо против, пока не упадет
5. next target
Что тут еще можно выделить? Я даже хз, особого умения "вытаскивать" не видно в видео, а все сводится 5 шагам см. выше
smile.gif

Кстати многие атрибутятся от земли, огня и холи, а дарк атт считают "ПВЕ атрибутом" и получаются вот такие видео, что противник совсем не держит резист.
P.S. В противниках нет ни одного хила, почему так получилось ?
smile.gif

burnpwnz

Guru
Реакции
Баллы
Maybe you still dont realise that you are not talking with some of your scrubs playing in your party . What pampers what 39 pts idiot. I farmed like 140 pts in 30 matches 1st period. I played total 35 matches last period on ol finished with 70-80 matches half of them in given pts in the feed waves. And asking for gvg when u got 9 wards is a bit irrelevant no? Hide oj every server and show up when all good partys have already left or just in this situation when u got 9 wards u propose gvg or u show up for pvp. Please you are enough comic no you cant reach the next stage of beeing laughstock, because just next stage does not exist. Froz the oly farmer xax . Oh my god!
mne kajetsya oni mogut livnut' s klana dlya togo shtobi tebya otp*dit'
default_biggrin.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх