WPP team poweR zRangers edition (1 Viewer)

mugee

Реакции
Баллы
When i read what #threat is writing i have a feeling that hes speaking about some other server?No?

mugee

Реакции
Баллы
SiFo сказал(а):
Power rangers is really old copycat from ayotech grp
But I am preaty sure that they didnt watched that fraps c4 :D
Enjoyed the fraps, good work . keep it.
ps And jackson speaking about lowbies, he was 79 few days ago?

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы

ColumbiaN1

Реакции
Баллы
Mikuu сказал(а):
mugee сказал(а):
SiFo сказал(а):
anyway at 80 he hit us 300 per hydro blast
Since when Slh have Hydro blast u brainless wtfigotcharonx3ratethatwouldnteverlvlupto40 feggot.

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
ColumbiaN сказал(а):
Mikuu сказал(а):
mugee сказал(а):
SiFo сказал(а):
anyway at 80 he hit us 300 per hydro blast
Since when Slh have Hydro blast u brainless wtfigotcharonx3ratethatwouldnteverlvlupto40 feggot.
oh i was thinking jackson is mike xd

E

exso

thought its gonna be a booring day at work, but mikuu in satanko pt :)D) and this topic made my day

gam1

Реакции
Баллы
Whole video I've seen like 12 agro and most of them were vs 2xtitan and Hero GK party. Kinda easy and free way for dagger to kill what they want. I'm not impressed.

PS. Dont get the point of intro. U added only 1 fight vs Poissie CP and it was rly close to lost even with CC buff(dont tell me that x2 crit. dmg/30% less for owner is not big deal). I guess it's just butthurt and kinda war between both CP's.

M

mightygod

ex-so сказал(а):
thought its gonna be a booring day at work, but mikuu in satanko pt :)D) and this topic made my day
being in poissie cp means u are working?
gam сказал(а):
Whole video I've seen like 12 agro and most of them were vs 2xtitan and Hero GK party. Kinda easy and free way for dagger to kill what they want. I'm not impressed.
PS. Dont get the point of intro. U added only 1 fight vs Poissie CP and it was rly close to lost even with CC buff(dont tell me that x2 crit. dmg/30% less for owner is not big deal). I guess it's just butthurt and kinda war between both CP's.
about poissie its the only the fight they flag back be4 joining tribunal not our fault.

KayKay

Реакции
Баллы
Posting in an epic bread.

Smalec666

Реакции
Баллы
so now ppl feel proud&pro that they using targeting software? So they even name they're fraps names zRanger edition.
2:50 it was like worst targeting skill i ever seen, can he/she (i have feeling is a chick) or that driver, can target mobs on pve? For 1;40m he picked up only 3 targets and which one of them was a bd he didnt hit even once.
PS: i dont rly flame ppl 4 how they playing, but this is just a prove that zranger destroy this game which was about skill and pt communication, now is just how ur 3rdsoftware configuration.

fificek

Реакции
Баллы
Smalec666 сказал(а):
so now ppl feel proud&pro that they using targeting software? So they even name they're fraps names zRanger edition.
2:50 it was like worst targeting skill i ever seen, can he/she (i have feeling is a chick) or that driver, can target mobs on pve? For 1;40m he picked up only 3 targets and which one of them was a bd he didnt hit even once.
PS: i dont rly flame ppl 4 how they playing, but this is just a prove that zranger destroy this game which was about skill and pt communication, now is just how ur 3rdsoftware configuration.
this post just proves how clueless you are i dont get how fucking scrubs like u can still make me mad
first of all i dont think that targeting is my problem
second of all i think that u are just another random polak who has no clue about this game, nor clue about how software looks
im not even using cp spammer im msot of the fights
please gtfo from this topic, its enough having one retard named black b around, no need for another clueless polak

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх