SWAT 5 (1 Viewer)

kavalery

Реакции
Баллы
Dtox сказал(а):
Sirius i will explane now all .. The thing is you think you are actually good players but no you aren't bro.. You are just stacked and overgeared if you were good players we would have never chance to win you pvp
like you are a good player
lold so hard rofl

E

exso

kavalery сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
Sirius i will explane now all .. The thing is you think you are actually good players but no you aren't bro.. You are just stacked and overgeared if you were good players we would have never chance to win you pvp
lold so hard rofl
dude dtox has mad skillz, it was slh's brother that was on his char and missed dod on a stacionary target by 40 meters.

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
exso сказал(а):
kavalery сказал(а):
Dtox сказал(а):
lold so hard rofl
dude dtox has mad skillz, it was slh's brother that was on his char and missed dod on a stacionary target by 40 meters.
Lol ye bro it was indeed me..  And yes we lose all pvp's cuz i am very bad necro :(

CrossFirepwnz

Реакции
Баллы
So, If Dtox is bad necro, so laylow are even more worst. Cuz you are losing to baddies, so you are pathetic or epic failures? ;)

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
Dtox сказал(а):
Somehow on x5 our party was overgeared here it's the same, there should be any kind of coincidence..

n

Реакции
Баллы
we are more worst

OP
OP
S

sutrius

Реакции
Баллы
ingame xlifas jau atrodo tuoj pjaustysis venas, manau reik pradet ziuret zinias ir laukt to ivikio

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
last post killed the topic gf sutrius

Thera

Реакции
Баллы
sutriau kam jūs ta lenką paėmėt į constą, šneka blet pievas nors dx yra buvau su juo vienoj constoj tai niekam jis nepatiko ;];];];]

losiakus

Реакции
Баллы
Is it possible to ban that dtox retard? Srsly stop being fucking broken record. Even if he paid for that unban he wont tell you, get real, are you 10?

About movie:
Terribad begining with that xlife, i just dont get how fucking butthurt you gotta be to pk clan members doing valakas q. Biggest bullshit i seen till now, amount of hate towards that partty is pretty amazing (you can dislike em, but this is just pathetic). Rest was pretty good, pretty awesome targeting skills, nice work by whole team. Lol'd at wojnar "lagz", br mucho?

Make legot 9vs9 vs katone grp (w/o chims and lags i hope) and eon grp, cos those are the ones i think you might have problems with, that could be entertaining.

ps. now i hope you understand why they asked me to steal bafs from sutrius in every pvp im watching on my slh )))

OP
OP
S

sutrius

Реакции
Баллы
about beggining we were playing who will zerg more, i killed xlife, he brought 2 his ppl, i brought my pt, never seen him out of town for 5 more days at least ;/

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
losiakus сказал(а):
Is it possible to ban that dtox retard? Srsly stop being fucking broken record. Even if he paid for that unban he wont tell you, get real, are you 10?
About movie:
Terribad begining with that xlife, i just dont get how fucking butthurt you gotta be to pk clan members doing valakas q.  Biggest bullshit i seen till now, amount of hate towards that partty is pretty amazing (you can dislike em, but this is just pathetic). Rest was pretty good, pretty awesome targeting skills, nice work by whole team. Lol'd at wojnar "lagz", br mucho?
Make legot 9vs9 vs katone grp (w/o chims and lags i hope) and eon grp, cos those are the ones i think you might have problems with, that could be entertaining.
ps. now i hope you understand why they asked me to steal bafs from sutrius in every pvp im watching on my slh )))
First of all when he got unbanned we asked him how much on clan chat .. And he said happilly that he has some russian friends and got unbanned w/o paying.. 2nd okey unban him no problem but come on how can you have all skills +20-25 and getting feed by 15 ppl in oly ?

hello1

Реакции
Баллы
Dtox сказал(а):
losiakus сказал(а):
About movie:
Terribad begining with that xlife, i just dont get how fucking butthurt you gotta be to pk clan members doing valakas q.  Biggest bullshit i seen till now, amount of hate towards that partty is pretty amazing (you can dislike em, but this is just pathetic). Rest was pretty good, pretty awesome targeting skills, nice work by whole team. Lol'd at wojnar "lagz", br mucho?
First of all when he got unbanned we asked him how much on clan chat .. And he said happilly that he has some russian friends and got unbanned w/o paying.. 2nd okey unban him no problem but come on how can you have all skills +20-25 and getting feed by 15 ppl in oly ?
is slin mad?

losiakus

Реакции
Баллы
Dtox сказал(а):
ujelly?
fuck off and mind your own business, i dont give a shit if he paid for that unban, if he paid for anything else, i have his russians friends in my butthole, all i want is to keep this trash away from this forum cos its just ridiculous.
ps. gold sup? sporting braga 0 : 1 lech pozna?. ALO PT!

Hater1

Реакции
Баллы
losiakus сказал(а):
About movie:
++ with no hero skills also

Dtox

Реакции
Баллы
Hater сказал(а):
losiakus сказал(а):
About movie:
++ with no hero skills also
btw at this pvp's you were with 9 wards if you dont remember and with hero bd with cancel stick.. you really think you can win us 9vs9 ?

Kaunomanas69

Реакции
Баллы
14 year kiddo with unfinished 8 grade couse of l2 trolling on forums and game so mucho . His life is a l2, being ass raped by xteam on every server his mouth and ass became big D:
I am sorry for awaken having this l2j suck dicker in clan :(
this post win thread , Bye Bye

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх