sod (1 Viewer)

oG

Реакции
Баллы
sod open for 21 hours already, mb some gm can occasionally log in and close it ?

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
They close it after 24h most of the times. But there are times when they do it faster and times when they do it later. Doesn't matter anyway, use search next time.

OP
OP
oG

oG

Реакции
Баллы
why should i use search next time? just used forum to inform gms about the case, and they pretty fast reacted

anyway sod was opened yesterday at ~09.00 pm gmt+1, so hope it`s gonna get closed at the morning

Guardian1

Реакции
Баллы
nah it will be on three days because ecs prices fcking high :D

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Use search because they said SoD will be open for 24h every time it is open. But it happened that it stood open for longer when admin wasn't near a pc to close it, or earlier sometimes. And it's no problem if it stays open for 12h or 48h, because if it weren't broken, players could potentially keep it open indefinitely.

weezer

Реакции
Баллы
bump !

Seed of Destruction (SoD) is opened for more than 2 days. Seed of Infinity (SoI) is opened from saturday too.

Guardian1

Реакции
Баллы
so ? i dont see nothing bad with that :D go farm and be happy.

OP
OP
oG

oG

Реакции
Баллы
baho сказал(а):
Use search because they said SoD will be open for 24h every time it is open. But it happened that it stood open for longer when admin wasn't near a pc to close it, or earlier sometimes. And it's no problem if it stays open for 12h or 48h, because if it weren't broken, players could potentially keep it open indefinitely.
Well, my point is that if they don`t want to influence on physics of the game like lowering land rate of zerkers stun (although top clans retail players says that it`s focked up here and it didn`t work like that on retail) so why the hell do they affect on the server by not closing SOD after 12 hours like it should have been done?
Now the prices are focked up, noone buying ECS, because previous SODs gave such a big amount of them on the market that those who needed them have already 300 weapons and 120 armors.
GMs decision also influences on pvp on the server. If it was opened for 12 hours we would have tones of pvp and action in SOD, cause clans would actually want to lock down it for themselves.

I`d like to see some answer of GM here. Ignoring people posting on these forum should have finally end.

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
What a crap post full of bullshit "facts" directly out of your ass. Please, leave us be, go play retail or w/e you like where "doombringers never worked like here". Idiot ...

M

MichaelV

Since SoD is not working correct and is not possible to be fixed at the moment, it has to be closed manually by admin. He will do it as soon as he has the time. And no, he won't stay in front of the pc waiting for it to be closed exactly at the right time for you to feel happy.
Also, take in consideration that on retail, when gracia final chronicle was played, SoD could be opened between 12h and indefinitely, depending on players preference. Since here admin has to close it manually, it will be closed depending on the free time of the admin. And no, the admin is NOT a "16 years old kid, with all the time in the world".
p.s. i don't know what "top clans retail players" you've spoken too, but they lied to you. I suppose you pulled this out of your behind, so we'll just let it slip.

Ridah

Реакции
Баллы
Hey I'm from Teon (now Naia) my nick @ Teon was Ridah I was hero there few times:

I wrote this te be reliable source of information about this case for you dudes :)
SoD NEVER should be opened MORE then 12h UNLESS you kill Tiat in defense mode (after 12h of farm when you are inside of the instance Tiat spawns with all the mobs - thats defense mode Tiat). When you kill that Tiat farm mode will be open for another 12h and so on.
What you have there is FOR SURE bugged tiat (we had the same for some tame when gracia final came out but you know it isnt bugged anymore there ;))
GL with fixes  :)

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Didn't MV said the same thing? It's bugged same as it was on retail. There, 100 NC developers fixed the bug. Here, 1-2 guys in their free time with nowhere near the needed knowledge, didn't fix it. So they have to close it manually. Tiat in defense mode spawns but problem is, even if you don't kill him, SoD will automatically open after 1h.
So, on retail: 12h to possibly infinite
On RPG: 12h to 48h or so, depending on when the admin has time to close it.

So, overall, you have pretty much the same thing, in most of the cases.

Guardian1

Реакции
Баллы
oG сказал(а):
baho сказал(а):
Well, my point is that if they don`t want to influence on physics of the game like lowering land rate of zerkers stun (although top clans retail players says that it`s focked up here and it didn`t work like that on retail) so why the hell do they affect on the server by not closing SOD after 12 hours like it should have been done?
Now the prices are focked up, noone buying ECS, because previous SODs gave such a big amount of them on the market that those who needed them have already 300 weapons and 120 armors.
GMs decision also influences on pvp on the server. If it was opened for 12 hours we would have tones of pvp and action in SOD, cause clans would actually want to lock down it for themselves.

I`d like to see some answer of GM here. Ignoring people posting on these forum should have finally end.
there is like 6 shops in aden buying ecs so go drink some sedative tablets and  calm down :D

OP
OP
oG

oG

Реакции
Баллы
Forum trols like baho or guardian: I didn`t come to this forum to argue with kids. I wish moderator could delete those unworthy posts.

MichaelV: I think you overreacted but that`s common thing with GMs:p. Anyway noone asks GMs to "stay in front of the pc waiting for it to be closed exactly at the right time for you to feel happy", it`s more like about log once or twice a day since sod is often opened for 2 days.

And after talking with some more ppl about the zerker stun I admit that I was wrong.

I don`t want to continue that topic, ridah proved that how it works here is totally bugged and requires fix. If that`s too difficult at this moment there are two ways of handling with it: make petition system working so gm can be noticed faster or make a "report bugged sod button" at site after logging on the account.

I`ve almost forgot, thanks for such quick reply MichaelV

Thanks

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
We already know it`s working lie that sod it`s usually closed after 12-24h

OP
OP
oG

oG

Реакции
Баллы