Server upgrade? (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
I know it's been announced that server will be upgraded by the years end but maybe u can share some new information with the community? Maybe a more specific date? Right now from 3pm gmt+2 till late in the night (11pm +) there's huge ss lags (item lags). Ofc we can farm without shots too (yeah...) but it's damn annoying. But what about pvp? It's a nightmare for high att speed chars and not only.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
I barely never lag

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
Lags can be clearly seen with high atk speed. Y-day on HB with full baff flame icon and tru berzerk i used like 1 shot per 8 hits...

Labas

Реакции
Баллы
Unplayable at weekends. Unplayable in evenings.
WTF, celeron 1.7Ghz FTW???????

Kuro1n

Реакции
Баллы
I tried just now, without any buffs i had 1 SS per 4-5 hits with a berserker.
395 atk spd... 2.4k online.

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
SS lags even worse today ]:(

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
freezes each few steps, completely unplayable

Беда

WoT > l2 - infa 100%
Реакции
Баллы
Many people leave a server :(

OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
morfeylog сказал(а):
Sadly... yes.  There was a time when the server was continously growing when it hit the 3k mark online. But then ---] TEH HORROR! SS lag started :D. Now? It doesn't goes past 2.3k. At about this number the ss lag starts and me (probably lots others) prefer not to play at all then to play with this item lag, it's so damn annoying.
SO i ask again (and sry for caps), CAN AN ADMIN TAKE 10-15 SECONDS OF HIS PRECIOUS TIME AND UPDATE US ON THE SITUATION? PLEASSSSSE?

OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Up ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
i just cant understand why u dont close those 2 other servers you have that don't get past300 people online, and do smth to make this server better.

Cтoум

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
i just cant understand why u dont close those 2 other servers you have that don't get past300 people online, and do smth to make this server better.
It goes to closing x3&x10, so dont warry :) Im sure, lags would be gone soon.

Labas

Реакции
Баллы
Stop asking... Russians...we just simply dont understand them. Such a waste of retail-like files just coz of the hardware... Knowing how much other servers would pay for such a files hardware problem should be a joke. And dont tell me russians dont have a modern pc's in their stores :-D
now you can only enjoy this game at nights and mornings when majority of ppl are not playing. We can just simply turn off l2 at weekends until monday.
Admins, i know you know this problem and know what to do, but do it faster since retail like files are the only reason still keeping the players here.

OP
OP
StupidAdvertising

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Labas сказал(а):
since retail like files are the only reason still keeping the players here.
Still, quite a few left allready or are simply not playing during rush hours. I remember server at some point had 2.8k online (it even had over 3k) and there was no ss lag. But at some point in time ss lags (item lags) started all of a sudden. So admins either changed the sql servers hardware, or the count on site was not, ehm, accurate.

Yrezym

Реакции
Баллы
SS lags gonna kill rpg :)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх