isuldor

Реакции
Баллы
Evolution сказал(а):
+1 aerith azure 5x rates = best
I would like to see varka/ketra/IT/FOG quest be 2x and giants cave
2x or 3x tho and holy grail same.
Aswell as a few others.
Why u need increase gc quest, when spoil mjla or tpa is question of 5 min.

sluki

Реакции
Баллы
isuldor сказал(а):
sluki сказал(а):
i would do it:
Exp/SP: amount  x5
Adena/SealStones: amount  x3
Adena, SealStones: chance 100%
Drop: amount 5x (except for recipes, full drops, enchants, forgotten scrolls, attribute stones etc ...they should be chance 5x)
Spoil: chance x1, amount x5 for mats, keys             chance x5 amount x1 for rcps, enchants etc
Quest: onetime Q reward 1x (except for exp/sp reward) (maybe QI drop amount 5x...shrine 5x etc)
            repeatable Q reward 3-5x (except for Q to enter baium/anthy/valakas etc)
olympiad period twice a month :)
manor twice a day
Forgotten scrolls can be 1x, just reward from npc can be 5x...so for one forgotten u get 5 blank scrolls
Spoil same like drop -  material 1x chance,5x amount
                                         others 5x chance, 1x amount
Olympiad and manor normally as it should be.y
Adena and seal stones also 5x, just q. on ketra/varka/it/fog/mos/shrine 3x
i meant forgotten scrolls for skills http://lineage.pmfun.com/item/10582/forgotten-scroll--improve-critical-attack.html etc
adena 5x and 100% chance is over 5x rates, because it is 5x amount and 1.5x chance

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
In my opinion the best rates would be
xp 7x
sp 7x
or if 5x final then it's final

drop rate 5x amount 5x for mac 5x for adenas and seal stones and adenas/ss drop chance 5x
spoil rate 5x amount for mac 5x for recepies enchants 3x
q awards xp/sp/adena - 5x

3rd prof quest that's varka/ketra/hs srine 5x becouse we do it in every server so it becomes very boring :)
it/fog/gc/toi/blazing swamp q item rate 100% amount 5x
Becouse even with 5x q rates it takes time to do them when there's always will be much pvp for the spots and it's not c6 so that everyone would grind for s grade so make hb/gracia q 1x so all grinding would be in new areas not old ones :)

Lets make hb crouded not varka/ketra :)

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы

sluki

Реакции
Баллы
so Q rate higher than exp rate?

Lale

Реакции
Баллы
Quest amount should be x2,x3 minimum, such as Varka/Ketra/IT/FOG/HS/Shrine.

pu1

Реакции
Баллы
Imo rates should be between 7x and 15x, these will be the best suited rates.
And it should definitely decided by players via a poll for example, but that just my pov!

xtM

Реакции
Баллы
Aries сказал(а):
Plz GM's make good rules and rates.
1 dualbox per 1 PC will make this server very popular cuz many ppl are looking for good, new servers, also plz take care about good quest rates.
I'm counting on You! ;)
This rule is bullshit because nobody contorle it.... only if some gm look al nights for bots and dualboxing this rule gonna work if not ....FAKE rule

xtM

Реакции
Баллы
1up сказал(а):
And it should definitely decided by players via a poll for example, but that just my pov!
Poll = FAKE results
because in a poll all kind of players can vote all newbie that dont have game experience can vote ...
and the poll can be manipulated easy you only have to change your ip and vote again

vaiper899

Реакции
Баллы
All seing servers chats and npcs in russ or only me?

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
xtM сказал(а):
1up сказал(а):
Poll = FAKE results
because in a poll all kind of players can vote all newbie that dont have game experience can vote ...
and the poll can be manipulated easy you only have to change your ip and vote again
I guess people would wote for 7x-10x server but admin already told somewhere that's 5x is final :)

iPKu

Реакции
Баллы
vaiper899 сказал(а):
All seing servers chats and npcs in russ or only me?
Nah, it's only you - we all seing in russian.
However it's only beta, at the start, they'll changed in english.

vajqo

Реакции
Баллы
IMHO the 5x rates are good :) It will proabably bring some ppl/clans that are taking L2 more seriously (no offense) to this server (cause the 30x is more like for fun).

The drop rates would be nice like this:
Chance:5x
Amount:1-2x (let's keep spoils in the game :))
Adena/Seal Stones 3x
Fulldrop/recipes:5x chance

And Spoil(as Sluki said):
chance x1, amount x5 for mats, keys
chance x5 amount x1 for rcps, enchants etc

Quest rates:
5x amount XP/SP/adena(except for DE 15 quest)
Varka/Ketra: 100% chance
Suppliers of reagents: 100% chance, 3x amount
IT/FoG...:2x amount

And I would also prefer the no dual-boxing or 1dual-box per PC cause honestly multi-boxing is ruining the game, especially on low-rate servers because players are not forced to make parties. So everyone solo with his army of pets.
I know it's really hard to watch for multi-boxes for GM cause it really time consuming but in the end it will proabably help the game/economy/clans(and in-clan relationships) to have no dual-box or just 1.

But I trust Gm's/Admins will make it a good server ofc :)

isuldor

Реакции
Баллы
vajqo сказал(а):
IMHO the 5x rates are good :) It will proabably bring some ppl/clans that are taking L2 more seriously (no offense) to this server (cause the 30x is more like for fun).
The drop rates would be nice like this:
Chance:5x
Amount:1-2x (let's keep spoils in the game :))
Adena/Seal Stones 3x
Fulldrop/recipes:5x chance
And Spoil(as Sluki said):
chance x1, amount x5 for mats, keys
chance x5 amount x1 for rcps, enchants etc
Quest rates:
5x amount XP/SP/adena(except for DE 15 quest)
Varka/Ketra: 100% chance
Suppliers of reagents: 100% chance, 3x amount
IT/FoG...:2x amount
And I would also prefer the no dual-boxing or 1dual-box per PC cause honestly multi-boxing is ruining the game, especially on low-rate servers because players are not forced to make parties. So everyone solo with his army of pets.
I know it's really hard to watch for multi-boxes for GM cause it really time consuming but in the end it will proabably help the game/economy/clans(and in-clan relationships) to have no dual-box or just 1.
But I trust Gm's/Admins will make it a good server ofc :)
5x adena or sealstones...wtf is idea decrease adena rate....lets make 3x exp and give adena 1x....or  3x adena and 1x exp.....
Allow boxing, bullsh1t w/o box...if u want parties...find some friends and make pt.

vajqo

Реакции
Баллы
Sry for the adena thing. My bad (still sleeping thougth) didn't want to write that one :) But still want that daul box thing :)

1s1knhjs)))

Реакции
Баллы
box should be allowed since ppl prefer dd classes more than supports. If you aren't playing with friends gl lf bd/sws/buffers.

isuldor

Реакции
Баллы
1s1knhjs))) сказал(а):
box should be allowed since ppl prefer dd classes more than supports. If you aren't playing with friends gl lf bd/sws/buffers.
Rofl..... people prefer what they like. Dunno on what servers did u play, but most of my friends in l2 prefer supports.

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
? сказал(а):
if you guys make it 10-15x i know about 10 competing clans that would join it. 15x being the perfect exp amount for a private server, you would have one of the most over populated servers in the l2 private community. im talking over 5k

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх