Questions about 8x (1 Viewer)

• Автор темы EmoJoe
  • Дата начала
E

EmoJoe

Hello. As I was running the updater I noticed that a new server was going to open on May 1st. I've searched the forums about the 8x but they were in the flame fourms and I'm sure I won't get any important information from the flame fourms other then retards arguing about how this game is the highlight of their life. What I would like to know is.....

1) Is this server going to be Russian or international?
2) Will you be making an international forum for this server? When?
3) I hear this server will be a PvP based server, what do you mean by this? What's going to be in it, mana pots, npc buffs, GM shops? (Specific)
4) Is there a chance that you will make the rates higher?
5) Any assumptions on the pop amount?

Any extra info will be appreciated. I appreciate it if a GM could answer this as well. Thank you for your time.

M

MichaelV

You've got a little bit of info here https://www.rpg-club.org/p-events-30&s=2
And i'll try to answer ur questions:

1) International
2) Yes, when Alice is gonna have the time to do it
3) Read the link above, for the moment i can't tell you more then what is writen there
4) Don't think so

OP
OP
E

EmoJoe

MichaelV сказал(а):
Why was it that when I checked out the beta version, everything was in Russian? I suppose it's just for beta, yes? Everything will be in English once it launches?
MV: it will be both english and russian

Rozjebunda

Реакции
Баллы

Actique

Реакции
Баллы
New 8x server will be fun but I wish it had opened a bit later... Now I'll have to decide if I want to stay on 5x or leave it for 8x.

Anyway... I got a magnificent idea!

RPG-Club could try to be the first server to change L2 grinding method completely. Exping would happen by PvP-ing people and people could start for example at level 20. Also acquiring items by PvP would change everything to a new fresher approach. Think about it! People have loved the L2 PvP system for ages but none ever tried to change the PvP system to compete with grinding! Low rates wouldn't matter anymore because nobody cares to be level 68 when you can start fun just by logging in.

This idea comes from a PvP based game called Fury. It was extremely popular in the beginning with similar system but due to some uncool updates it died out.

malarki

Реакции
Баллы
Actique сказал(а):
New 8x server will be fun but I wish it had opened a bit later... Now I'll have to decide if I want to stay on 5x or leave it for 8x.
RPG-Club could try to be the first server to change L2 grinding method completely. Exping would happen by PvP-ing people and people could start for example at level 20. Also acquiring items by PvP would change everything to a new fresher approach. Think about it! People have loved the L2 PvP system for ages but none ever tried to change the PvP system to compete with grinding! Low rates wouldn't matter anymore because nobody cares to be level 68 when you can start fun just by logging in.
This idea comes from a PvP based game called Fury. It was extremely popular in the beginning with similar system but due to some uncool updates it died out.
l2j thoughts....gtfo!

Actique

Реакции
Баллы
Malarki сказал(а):
Ah yes... It might be too difficult to change the original files to work this way? I'm not an expert when it comes to making ideas real. No, I don't want an unstable L2j server but the idea just sprang into my mind.

zosiek

Реакции
Баллы
Actique сказал(а):
go wow mang
l2 is not game desired for u

Dani3l

Реакции
Баллы
wipe on live?

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
why "pvp serv" ?

Actique

Реакции
Баллы
zosiek сказал(а):
go wow mang
l2 is not game desired for u
I'm just throwing up ideas because I've played this game since Pre-C1 and I find that making every player to move from 5x server to 8x which is completely similar is just dumb. L2 is kind of meant to be a long term game not a rush for max level and quit. And what come's to WoW... It's a cartoon looking game for little children with completely different PvP system than L2. Didn't you read how I worshipped the L2-PvP-System? Why shouldn't it be used for something completely different, just for a try?

BackfromDead

Реакции
Баллы
cause that is to hard to code and would probably be possible just on l2j.

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
It`s "pvp server" cuz u can donate for s84/epics

inermis

Реакции
Баллы
where it will be hosted ? germany ?

Zeld1

Реакции
Баллы
"More than 2000 players from all over the world are waiting for INFINITY [x8] to start! "
nice marketing lol
well can we get some info about the server?
gmshop only for donator?   maybe gm shop 2 side? donator and adena? (for stuff S80+)
pvp server mean  npc buffer no?
hero every week?
wtb info
cose right now  your "pvp" server is just a retail style with a shop you can donate for everything
i dont call that a pvp server

Kewlpwnz1

Реакции
Баллы
how about waiting till it goes live?

blaine

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
You've got a little bit of info here https://www.rpg-club.org/p-events-30&s=2
And i'll try to answer ur questions:
1) International
2) Yes, when Alice is gonna have the time to do it
3) Read the link above, for the moment i can't tell you more then what is writen there
4) Don't think so
can you please find out if there will be any kind of gear donation
Its a really important point for most ppl to decide if its worth to wait for the server or not
Would really appreciate it
Thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх