Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
Im 1st match !
And you got my systemmsg base :3

Wayne1

Реакции
Баллы
I saw the whole video, thinking it would have fights vs daggers, but I was wrong.

Celina

Реакции
Баллы
Really nice video, and from my own experience I believe that you know to play your char, really well.

Good job mate.

PS: I've forgot about that song, thanks for reminding :*
PS2: Check messages please

OP
OP
dyapwnz

dyapwnz

Реакции
Баллы
Celina сказал(а):
Really nice video, and from my own experience I believe that you know to play your char, really well.
Good job mate.
PS: I've forgot about that song, thanks for reminding :*
PS2: Check messages please
thx.

kakapapacici

Реакции
Баллы
not that i ever claimed i am some pro player, but atleast i was failing with my own char with non enchanted skills :D you were failing with the top daggers on server which you bought (to own at oly but you didnt) :D

OP
OP
dyapwnz

dyapwnz

Реакции
Баллы
SpringR сказал(а):
not that i ever claimed i am some pro player, but atleast i was failing with my own char with non enchanted skills :D you were failing with the top daggers on server which you bought (to own at oly but you didnt) :D
i didnt take it :) was just a test to see how oly goes with th on h5,and he didint have set full element....but its fine i play cardi anyway

kakapapacici

Реакции
Баллы
RPG - CLUB : Diaboliqpwnz - HERO TH x2 SOLD ===]] after Babe stopped
RPG - CLUB : Dyapwnz - HERO WR x1 SOLD ===]] after the hero WR stopped (dont remember the name at the moment)

i am obviously not talking about h5 :)

PS: and i remember you were asking for rr from clan ... hero th :D

OP
OP
dyapwnz

dyapwnz

Реакции
Баллы
SpringR сказал(а):
RPG - CLUB : Diaboliqpwnz - HERO TH x2 SOLD ===]] after Babe stopped
RPG - CLUB : Dyapwnz - HERO WR x1 SOLD ===]] after the hero WR stopped (dont remember the name at the moment)
i am obviously not talking about h5 :)
PS: and i remember you were asking for rr from clan ... hero th :D
and where the point?:)))

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
op smth new oly movie, w8....

Prey

Реакции
Баллы
good cardinal, almost as tazman in olympiad

Froz

Круче админа
Реакции
Баллы

Celina

Реакции
Баллы
Love is in the air from everyone to everyone in this server, funny this :D

OP
OP
dyapwnz

dyapwnz

Реакции
Баллы
pro player springR btw i didnt brought that char,was made by me that th,and if u dont know on that times didnt was most enchanted char on server,was baalor and lezeran with more good enchant skillz that me,if u wanna flame someone try to flame your self cuz u was and are a fail player.ok?

kakapapacici

Реакции
Баллы
Diapwnz сказал(а):
pro player springR btw i didnt brought that char,was  made by me that th,and if u dont know on that times didnt was most enchanted char on server,was baalor and lezeran with more good enchant skillz that me,if u wanna flame someone try to flame your self cuz u was and are a fail player.ok?
I was laughing at lezzeran when he failed on The Top dagger he bought, and after that i started lauging on you for doing the same.... Dunno what were Baalor's enchants but there were 2 better daggers and you bought 1 of them. I think lezzeran bought Babe and you bought eXina if my memmory serve me.
Oh and you are still failing - showing off after all good cardinals are gone .. cool story :)

OP
OP
dyapwnz

dyapwnz

Реакции
Баллы
SpringR сказал(а):
Diapwnz сказал(а):
pro player springR btw i didnt brought that char,was  made by me that th,and if u dont know on that times didnt was most enchanted char on server,was baalor and lezeran with more good enchant skillz that me,if u wanna flame someone try to flame your self cuz u was and are a fail player.ok?
I was laughing at lezzeran when he failed on The Top dagger he bought, and after that i started lauging on you for doing the same.... Dunno what were Baalor's enchants but there were 2 better daggers and you bought 1 of them. I think lezzeran bought Babe and you bought eXina if my memmory serve me.
Oh and you are still failing - showing off after all good cardinals are gone .. cool story :)
all the time u have some bullsh1t to say,but u dont know what u speak,u just speak to looking for attention...(after all good cardi gone) ( hahahha) rly?Spring.....pls try flame section.BB

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх