Luna Players info request (1 Viewer)

Rim

Реакции
Баллы
There are rumours alot of the Luna Players wanna move here cause its 1 sided and ppl get pissed.
Friends of mine from Teon and Luna got asked to join them.
Iam interested in what Clans gonna switch, any insider info?

Ill ask around on my vent the next days too and try to catch some info,
TheHaunted comes by from time to time, maybe hes got some news.

Even though its a question about Clans i may have chosen the wrong section, sry :-\

KewlPwnz

Реакции
Баллы
hmm wrong section?

LincraL

Реакции
Баллы
look edit time...

OP
OP
R

Rim

Реакции
Баллы
I edited the wrong section guess instead of making another reply so iam not lf postcount ofc,
but I guess you aimed at KewlPwnz.

If you plan to play on the New World Server I think you could be interested in this instead of
starting to pick on me for choosing the wrong section ;)
However, stay tuned maybe ill find sth out today.

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
the server ur lookin for is x30, and I saw another guy talkin bout that, named "chourre", maybe hes the one ur lookin for. Hope this helped.

OP
OP
R

Rim

Реакции
Баллы
Iam 100% sure they talked about the "new server" from RPG Club couple of days ago.
Stil, I have no details yet.

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
This ppl play 30x server in several clans.

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Let him see if he finds out something today, maybe he's not talking about the same people.

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
baho сказал(а):
Let him see if he finds out something today, maybe he's not talking about the same people.
I kinda know who is he talking about, and I know the good players comming to RPG club, ima not talking about some rejects or single players. There might be some grp going to 5x too, but i cant confirm it now.

OP
OP
R

Rim

Реакции
Баллы
Oldirty from RS got asked by Fusion to join them, but they decided to go on 30x,
because they think 5x is too low lol. They are only about 20 ppl anyway so I dont talk about them.
I heard about standard parties from Franz and Luna wanna join the new server,
Iam just trying to find out who exactly and if there are entire Clans moving.
Hard tho cause they probably dont want to see it public to keep kinda surprise nolife attack lul =D

KewlPwnz

Реакции
Баллы
OP
OP
R

Rim

Реакции
Баллы
No real factor came by, bad day.
Just got to know some priv server Clans like Supremacy from L2M and Wundeba from L2Div
will come by. I didnt write the full Server names so noone can say iam advertising.
However, some days left til the Server goes up, time to gather info.

Off Topic: This Avatar guy and his polish Clan got 13 ppl registered at the Clanforum, "more than you can think"
I loled

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
This guy is a fake, good joke bro, but ur spotted.

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
dont think retail ppl are in same way special :) been there saw them was killing dem :)

OP
OP
R

Rim

Реакции
Баллы
You got to admit that constant parties are rare on privates and on retail they are used to it.

Schizo

Реакции
Баллы
pokemontrainer сказал(а):
dont think retail ppl are in same way special :) been there saw them was killing dem :)
its not about being a better player. It's about being more likely to know about game mechanics imo, and having a hardcore group to play with. ofcourse private server players can have just as much info and can have a group just as retail players do.
To the OP, I think most of the retail players you are referring to are atm on the 30x in the biggest clan, don't know if they will switch to 5x, you'll have to ask Jacky. Not sure about HolyCrap, last time I spoke to him he was going to play Aion if I am not mistaking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх