GM abuse (1 Viewer)

Lmzas

Реакции
Баллы
i want to publicize my support ticket from Sunday business

"Hello, i want to report that gm is helping to madpro clan CP, can not remember all nicks, So i will add screenshot.
Both situations was at same evening:

Firstly my cp was farming ketra for 3rd class quest, silently appeared gm and killed all our great wolves/fenrirs, started moving us. Okay this happening sometimes to check if players alive or not. So we resurected all pets and few party members, because we had monsters when gm was killing us. In 30 seconds after this madpro clan cp came and killed all of us unprepared because of gm. We was hoping maybe its just a coincidence.

Second situation: After few hours we went to kill braki rb. We prepared to kill it and went to aggro it. It started to run everywhere around, but not to the tank which using agro or another party member. After about few seconds he was going back. We did agro again, braki started following us, and again turned to go to another side. It was like WTF? 3rd time when we was agroing him from passive state, he started run to mountain, stopped near try (hiding and trolling us), after that moved upper on the mountain. After such trolling finally gm let us to start attacking rb, when we made almost 1/2hp same madpro clan party from first situation appeared and killed us. This made us to absolutely understand that first situation was same like second - they have gm on their side which is helping them.

I am adding few screenshots which i made:

In one you can see braki trolling on mountain and running up;
Second and third shows madpro clan cp members nicks and also in 3rd we can see /gmlist which was visible at that time, i wrote but no answer. Time near braki approximately was 24h+ by Moscow time.

I appreaciate your quick reply about this. Situation is not acceptable for me and of course for many other players. It was definately gm because braki not doing these random crazy things and it can't be 2 times fortune for same party at same evening."

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

(ofc i sent original screenshots to support)

Most of people aint using forum and english community can never be as strong as russian since this is russian server, but anyway I am posting this to EN forum. Does anyone had situations like this?

vsD2

Реакции
Баллы
I agree

to us it happened quite a few times already now that suddenly our healer gets banned and 5 seconds later a cp from that clan magically appears and kills us without healer

Or the gm teleporting our Chars from toi 13 to toi 11 during MASS PVP

i've already wrote a ticket on this and that this gm influences the gameplay, the answer i got was "don't use illegal software"

wow.

OP
OP
L

Lmzas

Реакции
Баллы
I've got a reply to my ticket from staff =ZBN=
"Здравствуйте, Lmz

It's just a coincidence. in ~ 20.00 checked your pack, all clean, followed check at ~ 23.00"

By saying this he actually admits that he was trolling our CP with brakki raid boss to let that same madpro CP get some time.

Share your ticket reply if you ever get it.

If we talking about healers, week ago gm frozen our bishop until half party died.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх