Are you still going to play if server will be H5? (1 Viewer)

• Автор темы MOTHER RUSSIA
  • Дата начала

Are you still going to play if server will be H5?

• Всего проголосовало

Epix

Реакции
Баллы
Gracia final or no party!!!

OP
OP
M

MOTHER RUSSIA

xenom сказал(а):
they should start servar on gf then upgrade to h5 , ya know.. farming/pvping sod and hb all day long is kinda boring
As opposed to farming H5 all day long in 100 different locations with no pvp in sight is so much better, right?
Server should and will be GF and it it happens that there is no more competition between big clans then update it to H5, the chronicle in which all randoms can easily and freely get all items in the game: single player chronicle!

axpm1

Реакции
Баллы
MOTHER RUSSIA сказал(а):
xenom сказал(а):
they should start servar on gf then upgrade to h5 , ya know.. farming/pvping sod and hb all day long is kinda boring
As opposed to farming H5 all day long in 100 different locations with no pvp in sight is so much better, right?
Server should and will be GF and it it happens that there is no more competition between big clans then update it to H5, the chronicle in which all randoms can easily and freely get all items in the game: single player chronicle!
you are right, but what i think he meant is that after a long time on GF it will be upgraded to H5, as it happened with 15x. On GF there is way more competition and pvp, but it will end up with people starting to leave due to nothing to do, and by that time H5 update will probably come, or just closure of server.

xenom

Реакции
Баллы
when rpg updated to h5 was too late( ws opened then shortly after off went f2p) so yeah i meant after months or a year to upgrade to a further chornicle to keep ppl bussy and not quit due to boredom or nothing else to do

kornez

Реакции
Баллы
who cares what gonna be after next 12months, if there will be only pve lovers left

Zabicaaa

Реакции
Баллы
low rate H5 ftw! GF sux with kamel bullsh*t and crappy balance from one winged freaks, not ty. I rather see every class have rush than 1/2 population playing SLH or DB pushing 2 buttons.

OP
OP
M

MOTHER RUSSIA

SLH is far FAR from a 2 button char. As for db's, everyone is free to have 1 so it balances it out. Overall, i'd rather play a chronicle with somewhat overpowered kamaels then a chronicle which is 99% PVE and will kill the server in less then a few weeks.

E

exso

Zabicaaa сказал(а):
low rate H5 ftw! GF sux with kamel bullsh*t and crappy balance from one winged freaks, not ty. I rather see every class have rush than 1/2 population playing SLH or DB pushing 2 buttons.
kamels are just exchanged with mages spamming fear and da's with aoe cancel and its same shit,if not even worse.

mrkiller

Реакции
Баллы
I wonder how is a party with 4 or 5 kamaels (DB ) ehuehueeee

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
Mrkiller сказал(а):
I wonder how is a party with 4 or 5 kamaels (DB ) ehuehueeee
I don't know why you're so worried about Kamaels. Mass Kamaels in party are garbage. Best example was xLifes group on 5x that couldn't kill a shit with 2 DB/2 SLH or 1 Dagger/1 DB/2 SLH on 5x Server.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeHqbpXfKMM&feature=plcp

mrkiller

Реакции
Баллы
I was jokeing about 5 db in 1 pt .. ofc is sux but 1 in 1 pt is good for the stun .. stun and back stab ftw if u got dagers and mass dizarm is good as well , i think best option or setup is 1 db and dagers ... slh is good for the debuf (im speaking about pt, at solo slh can pwn alot ).. but not that much , beter is the subclass (forgot the name) that gives ud and increase stats with his bufs .

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Niggas high as f*ck talkin' about 5 kamael party and sh*t

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
Mrkiller сказал(а):
I was jokeing about 5 db in 1 pt .. ofc  is sux but 1 in 1 pt is good for the stun .. stun and back stab ftw  if u got dagers and mass dizarm is good as well , i think best option or setup is 1 db and dagers  ... slh is good for the debuf (im speaking about pt, at solo slh can pwn alot ).. but not that much , beter is the subclass (forgot the name) that gives ud and increase stats with his bufs .
nice insight KILLER96

mrkiller

Реакции
Баллы
Slush ? сказал(а):
Mrkiller сказал(а):
I was jokeing about 5 db in 1 pt .. ofc  is sux but 1 in 1 pt is good for the stun .. stun and back stab ftw  if u got dagers and mass dizarm is good as well , i think best option or setup is 1 db and dagers  ... slh is good for the debuf (im speaking about pt, at solo slh can pwn alot ).. but not that much , beter is the subclass (forgot the name) that gives ud and increase stats with his bufs .
nice insight KILLER96
Im Mrkiller not KILLER96  , za fuck meng?  :D

jnze

Реакции
Баллы
listen to killer and go 3 daggs 1 zerk))

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
Please someone help educate the unevolved monkeys of this community

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх