Antharas, weird bug. (1 Viewer)

iKiu

Реакции
Баллы
it happened before with QQ clan, antharas spawned on 10th minute and after 10 minutes it dissapeared and re-spawned(spawn video)... so they killed it normally.
ok so, We were yesterday in antharas nest (bobs clan)... antharas spawned on 10th minute.. so we started killing it... after 10 mins antharas suddenly dissapeared... So we though that it gonna spawn normally (20 min window)..
Antharas spawn-video started.. so we were like "ok it spawned now for real.. start killing it"
But something weird happened... after video ALL ppl was ported out of nest... Including QQclan dead bodies.
shot00434.jpg

After that we tried to enter again to see what happened.. but antharas was bugged... and NOTHING happened...
Right now.. QQ are inside and killing it normal..
So i ask from GMs to delete the drops from antharas and give us the new TOD... because simply its not fair for us.

Justice.

OP
OP
iKiu

iKiu

Реакции
Баллы
admin better do smth or soon u guys gonna "play" on one sided server ;)

iodidi

Реакции
Баллы
delete the anthy like gms deleted ur bugged valakas neck right?
but ofc its not the same thing.

OP
OP
iKiu

iKiu

Реакции
Баллы
you got anthy too from double respawn.. or mb we should talk about your valakas exploit punishment?... 5 days was more than enough i guess.
You should be glad that we talked to GMs not to ban u permanent so server wont die.

and stay on topic pls.. We won the pvp on antharas.. we ported in and it bugged... but in the end QQ killed it the next day cuz of the retarded bug.
Is that sounds fair to you...? Not only we lost 1 anthy necklace that it was 100% ours.. but in advance our enemies got it the next day... Only thing we ask it this antharas to get deleted.. We could demand to get this antharas earring if we cared for it so much. Isnt our proposition fair enough?

Necta

Реакции
Баллы
I see that greeks are still crying.

nOclick

Реакции
Баллы
you got bugged valakas , you got antharas which spawned after 9 days same for valakas , i woder how u knew is up after 9 days , but still for you that doesnt counts , becaus emy cla killed last anty last valaka s, but ofc u get free ones cause spaws were bugged so lets see should be -2 valakas and 1 anty for you cause of bugged spawns ?

oh well , anyways u had enough time to try kill that anty , is not my fault u have 30 + on at 12 am and u cant make 2pt's , means i was smart to make 2 pt's and kill it

and stop lie about over 9000 ports cause my tank ported at 2 am gmt +1 and anty spawned after 30 mins so he sent me message that is up ok , so i left message to all at morning to go

bb

Furesy

Реакции
Баллы
nOclick сказал(а):
oh well , anyways u had enough time to try kill that anty , is not my fault u have 30 + on at 12 am and u cant make 2pt's , means i was smart to make 2 pt's and kill it
we didn't kill it coz it was bugged, u killed it while he was just standing and not attacking? look like u didn't understand even after u got banned that u should't exploit.... get a clue random

OP
OP
iKiu

iKiu

Реакции
Баллы
Furesy сказал(а):
nOclick сказал(а):
we didn't kill it coz it was bugged, u killed it while he was just standing and not attacking? look like u didn't understand even after u got banned that u should't exploit.... get a clue random

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
nice server ;];];];]

1nny

Реакции
Баллы
yea GL and HF QQ with ur pve server :)))

nOclick

Реакции
Баллы
1nny сказал(а):
yea GL and HF QQ with ur pve server :)))
are you a pro guy or wut ? u pved without war in doomsquad 5 months , then join 2 weeks and pvp with bobs and u are a star , ur just dumb as fuck .
there wasnt any standing atharas looks like ur brains are rlly damaged , antharas was working properly , and i still dot get it after u got 3 bugged jewels u cry for one we get , go cry quit w/e u want nobody cares

Furesy

Реакции
Баллы
1nny сказал(а):
go cry quit w/e u want nobody cares
ye we know you don't care if ur enemies leave, so you can finaly achieve something with ur clan, like taking wards, more than 1 hero for month and maybe kill some epics (remember to don't kill valakas from the ramp again)
gl random

AIDS1

Реакции
Баллы
iKiu сказал(а):
you got anthy too from double respawn.. or mb we should talk about your valakas exploit punishment?... 5 days was more than enough i guess.
You should be glad that we talked to GMs not to ban u permanent so server wont die.
and stay on topic pls.. We won the pvp on antharas.. we ported in and it bugged... but in the end QQ killed it the next day cuz of the retarded bug.
Is that sounds fair to you...? Not only we lost 1 anthy necklace that it was 100% ours.. but in advance our enemies got it the next day... Only thing we ask it this antharas to get deleted.. We could demand to get this antharas earring if we cared for it so much. Isnt our proposition fair enough?
can i have that necklace too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх