Antharas & Valakas respawn time (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Gagusia

Реакции
Баллы
Hello,

This server is supposed to be international but I have a feeling that Admins forgot about our community. They make major changes without even informing us. So I would like to remind that our community is quite big here and many people play here for years. Today without any slightest information from Admins Antharas respawn was changed, he just did not spawn when he should. Why such things happen? Only "some people" knew about this, why? Is it server only for Russians? Did You make vote only for Russians? Our community have right to vote too so please give us a chance at least, do not ignore us. I open this topic to show it is not only Russian server, we would like to have a right to vote too and many people do not like this last change.

Edgardas

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
apparently only SL clan knew about spawn time ... "we have screens" so looks like 1 clan made vote and got it wtf ... or someone "sent sms to gm to change time?" ... 1 big side and ally had no clue as they are main enemies... how comes main enemies don't know about resp any more ? xD ... simple ... no vote were DISPLAYED ! NO ONE KNEW ABOUT THIS ! AMAZING GM ! clapping for u... tell me where u saw 100ppl + not aware about it from bloody 500ppl playing server ??? what a coruption JESUS ... GM plays in SL ? YES i heard a stories tho lol

Edgardas

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
this is so bad... me and my guys are going out... bad rpg reputation over the years... "dont u worry rpg, we will spread a rumor's" as this is real thing with proofs unless u give us legit excuse ... what i think won't happen as 1st of all there is no INFO FOR RPG INTERNATIONAL PPL :D even if there would be any VOTE ... INTERNATIONAL ppl wouldn't be aware ! why ? bcs u make it fck knows where ??? like "no vote section founded" ? xD ja axujieju... anw valhalla.varka,essence, opened :) so good servers ... i am done with corruption.

YesorNO

Реакции
Баллы
Hi! i am not sure it is worth something but i must write it. i dont know to who i need write this post GM Admin Moderator (or need ask SL to give me some info who is person for problems but I know how SL say money talk and make our game) !
So what is a problem.. First they ask pvp zone around Epic Boss they got it.. this is not enough to SL.. they start change again..make fix time Epic Boss they again got it.. what u think “PERSON”! This server need to make like SL want? U dont have more player on server and ask what they think about all change? What u think “PERSON”?
SL play with program it is ok! When u see some SL got ban? NEVER? U go pvp to make fun and what happen? U cant target SL member? U cant agro SL member? Why? Tell me pls! I am not good pvp player but I give my best after all this S**t what I know about them and u “PERSON”.. and again this is not enough?
But if realy make u happy this all and u”PERSON” need let it maybe! Maybe this is best reason to ppl leav this SL server and let “PERSON” and SL play together..
And one more.. If u “PERSON” dont know what is L2 and what mean kill dragons I will tell u.. Dragons is rare, something what u cant kill easy, u need sacrifice your free time to get something good! Something special! Something what cant all have! Something for what u need waik up earlier and go to bad late but it is worth if u realy want!
With fix time what u get? U got big nothing! U just killing this server. U give to ppl who have everything to have more and more!

U KILLED THE DESIRE TO PLAY AND TO FIGHT FOR THE BETTER!!
U KILL LINEAGE 2!

ApacheTomcat1

Реакции
Баллы
tyr309 сказал(а):
apparently only SL clan knew about spawn time ... "we have screens" so looks like 1 clan made vote and got it wtf ...  or someone "sent sms to gm to change time?" ... 1 big side and ally had no clue as they are main enemies... how comes main enemies don't know about resp any more ? xD  ...  simple ... no vote were DISPLAYED ! NO ONE KNEW ABOUT THIS ! AMAZING GM ! clapping for u... tell me where u saw 100ppl + not aware about it from bloody 500ppl playing server ? what a coruption JESUS ... GM plays in SL ? YES i heard a stories tho lol
you are so  funny  bro.
Is this a joke?
Do you know the other one about trex?

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 927
Баллы
1 314
Making Epics resp setting the same as it is on Ark [x1] has been the most demanded change for a few months now.
There were polls on both forums and there were endless tickets about it in support.
My grave mistake is that I didn't announce the change in time, to either Russian (who were in the dark about it as well up till now) or international players.
I apologize for this failure, but it has nothing to do with GMs giving preference to either group let alone any specific clans or players.
P.S. None of the GMs/Admins have played on RPG-club servers OR Lineage 2 in general since c4 times.
Anyone claiming they are/have GMs/admins playing in their clan/party should be reported and punished according to the server rules.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх