Zooksta VOL.2 (1 Viewer)

killer625

Реакции
Баллы
the second installment in the zooksta series. as some of you know im leaving today for vacation and i wont be back until the 12th of January so i figured i would make a fraps of w.e i had and it turned out to be alot of shit lol all theese fights happened in the past 2 days. includes losses wins everything.

PS. i slapped this video together in a matter of 5-10 minutes so i fucked up the one party it says sample text and i forgot to remove it cause im a noob lol. w/e its not bad for 5-10 minutes

music : included a wider variety but still rap (rap haters are gay anyway). next video will have mroe rock n shit people like, but i didnt have time to DL any songs so i just went with what i had, i think people will like it reguardless

length: 20minutes sorry about the size i sux at rendering ima have dime bag do my next one when i get back. anyway its 1gig :-O you dont have to dl if u dont want to so dont talk shit on the size lol, next one will be just as long with a better size

POV: paladin/ BOWADIN/ STUNADIN/ ZOOKSPROADIN (soo many choices)

Features: out numbered fights donno how outnumbered someone said 3 parties but everyone exaggerates and i dont wanna get it wrong again and be super flamed but 9vsalot some 9v9 vs the sun (we did like 4 9v9's that day we won them all, they were all close but i only frapsed one :-( ) 9v9 vs meow and i donno what else i forget.

anway WATCH ENJOY AND MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ZOOK TILL I COME BACK AND ROLL YOU ALL AGAIN!

Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H80J3YDU

need a DL rerender and an upload lol its over 1gig :eek:

ok zook messed up and uploaded over 1 gb movie on megaupload. so if some1 has premium account, please download it, rerender and upload to somewhere where we all will be able to download it.

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
no1 can download it anyway ...

OP
OP
K

killer625

Реакции
Баллы
no1 got megaupload premium acc ? ;d

anrk

Реакции
Баллы
re-upload in 2 parts plz

Bubbleh

Реакции
Баллы
the thing is. zookk went to holiday's till 12th jan.

N

naro

1.13 gb for 20mins so bad

ill only dl when learn to compress

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
I think dimebag got the file =o

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
Stream http://www.megavideo.com/?d=H80J3YDU

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
hey guys im finally unbanned. i rendered theese fraps in like 5 minutes while i was packing my suitcase so i didnt have time to compress it better. hopefully dimebag or someone has it that way they can reupload it. cause streaming is terrible quallity and there are some really good fights in here wins and loses. anyway if noone does on the 12th when im in the states again ill re-render it compress it and reupload it. for people that would actually like to see it. anway merry X mas n have fun play less enjoy the holidays :)

Gusto

Реакции
Баллы
You know how to play that and thats what i rly liked :) cool movie bro !

Blast

Реакции
Баллы
not that bad movie, but cancel stick and valor versus A-grade FTW

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
well, if u noticed the A grade u noticed there numbers and the fact that they had just as much and more S grade then us

EM

Реакции
Баллы
niceee Movieee ;d!!

;)

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
lol STFU! ;D

aesonn

Реакции
Баллы
hello, pls anyone upload this video on http://files.mail.ru/

p.s need reg

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
when i get back to america ill render it again so its under 1 gig lol and then ill reupload it to mega upload. and ill make a new topic. this was all in a matter of 2 days so ill prolly put out zooksta vol.3 too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх