Zooksta VOL.1 (1 Viewer)

rbitx

Реакции
Баллы
Name first song? thanks. cual es el nombre de la primera cancion? gracias.

selga

Реакции
Баллы
2 fights in video without valor gz, even 9v9 using valor cs pathetic

inuyasha69

Реакции
Баллы
stop crying its a skill for a reason right.

Convict

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
more like i thought he meant spellhowler. lol.
Only fail here is you with such gear losing in oly vs people who are way undeargeared than you, so dont even speak gezas. your own mates say your horrible at oly.
these ayotech excuses reminds me of him on celes getting rolled by everyone...then everyone quits and his clan finally has thier momment vs nobodys and thats when he thinks hes good..
pay no attention to ayofail he always thinks hes good and will have mass reasons why he loses

EM

Реакции
Баллы
Convict сказал(а):
aYotech сказал(а):
Only fail here is you with such gear losing in oly vs people who are way undeargeared than you, so dont even speak gezas. your own mates say your horrible at oly.
these ayotech excuses reminds me of him on celes getting rolled by everyone...then everyone quits and his clan finally has thier momment vs nobodys and thats when he thinks hes good..
pay no attention to ayofail he always thinks hes good and will have mass reasons why he loses
+1
Failyotech

fishfood

Реакции
Баллы
why you gotta hate on that nigga ayotech

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
cuz he is carebear whimp that can only stay not flaged near tezza npc to get that epic

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
Convict сказал(а):
aYotech сказал(а):
But you forgot that the main reason of ayo post was that gezas suck (even in oly) and everyone agrees on that even gay elves and gezas himself :(

OP
OP
zook1

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
cause gezas is a sk player. noone would beat him on one true story

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх