За увеличение кланов на серве! (1 Viewer)

Renozya

Просто милашка
Реакции
Баллы
"не брат ты мне,гнида черножопая"
default_smile.png

minati3748

Реакции
Баллы
But this will not happen, because those people who are at least something of themselves strive to join the top clan which (Elves, for example) accepts with joy. Why do you need so many people in your clan? What will you do with it with such online? Let those people develop themselves, create clans and swing. I'll even say more that such people could even be helped somehow (I don't know yet). The purpose of all this is to create clan competition and eliminate the situation with 3 sides (alliance, panishers, elves). For example, two days ago Maturiti reduced his composition by 10 people and is not temporarily recruiting (except for friends of his clans).

www.routerlogin.net
pikashow

Последнее редактирование:

iSkillz

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
But this will not happen, because those people who are at least something of themselves strive to join the top clan which (Elves, for example) accepts with joy. Why do you need so many people in your clan? What will you do with it with such online? Let those people develop themselves, create clans and swing. I’ll even say more that such people could even be helped somehow (I don’t know yet). The purpose of all this is to create clan competition and eliminate the situation with 3 sides (alliance, panishers, elves). For example, two days ago Maturiti reduced his composition by 10 people and is not temporarily recruiting (except for friends of his clans).
Ты уже создал?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх