x5 NEWS (1 Viewer)

• Автор темы MichaelV
  • Дата начала
Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
M

MichaelV

From now on, we will use this thread to give you any news worthy to be given concerning x5 server. So, let us start with a few small ones:
1) Dance/Song exploit - still being discussed, need to explain it better to admin, how it works : ). But as a friendly advice, please avoid taking advantage of this ( and not only this! Anything that it isn't intended in the game mechanics );
2) Following quest will receive the quest items drop amount x5 boost: Coin of Magic;
3) Paypal donation - almost all russian payment services suspended work with PP - we're now looking for some service that can transfer PP to WMZ. If anyone knows one, please send us a pm;
4) Server ports for x5 won't be changed back, so players need to contact their local network administrators to resolve the problem of their closed ports;
5) 1hp resurrection and Seed of Destruction bugs are currently being worked on;
MI / Hero berserk change - reverted back to retail settings;
6) Trade bots chat - will be removed;
7) pet loot in random party - will remain as it is now, exactly as retail.

OP
OP
M

MichaelV

IP Filter information
Because i see a lot of people still don't know any info about this, i felt i needed to do this post.
First of all, what is the IP Filter.
The IP Filter is a service that was made in order to give the players more means of protecting their accounts. After you activate the filter, only PC's with the IP's specified will be able to log that account. The protection can be enabled for both the game and website.
Second, how to use the IP Filter.
96646113.jpg

The picture is pretty straight forward and self explanatory. Only thing that is a little more difficult, is finding the class of ip's u have, for those without a fixed ip.
If you have a fixed ip, just enter it there and activate the filter. If you don't have a fixed ip, you will need to find out the class of ip's you get ips from. Contact your network administrator if you don't know how to do it and ask him for info.
Adding more ip's is possible by separating them with " , " symbol. The " * " means in pc terms that any correct number can replace that. So, if u have a dynamic ip, only the last number (or the last 2 will change) when u restart computer. That's called an "ip class". An ip looks like this: x.y.w.z (all of which can take values from 0 to 255, with some exceptions)
Example:
100.101.102.103,100.101.102.*,100.101.*
A setup like this will add the following ip's to the allowed list:
A fixed ip: 100.101.102.103
A class of ip's: 100.101.102.1 , 100.101.102.2 , 100.101.102.3 , .................... , 100.101.102.255
A class of ip's: 100.101.1.1 , 100.101.1.2 , ... , 100.101.2.1 , 100.101.2.2 , ..................... , 100.101.255.255 (last one)
And third and most important: The IP Filter service is MANDATORY !
This means that if you get your items stolen (account hacked) you will NOT receive help from administration. This could, MAYBE, have some exceptions in extreme situations.
So please, if you read this, be sure to let your friends and clan mates know about this, so they can activate the protection for their accounts.

OP
OP
M

MichaelV

I'd like to remind everyone, until the antibot is updated, to try and report any bots they might see.

Also, those that might try and use one, please think twice before you do.

And one more thing, just a formal request until a decision is reached about it, please stop using the anti-backstab feature of that nice 3rd software you're using. It doesn't make you a better player and it certainly doesn't make the game more fun ... for anyone.

Thank you.

OP
OP
M

MichaelV

I'm glad to announce that a decision has been reached about L2Ranger usage (anti-backstab feature). Some of you won't like it, but most will.
As of right now, any user that will try to use this software, will get permanently banned. This is available from this moment onwards. So i don't want to see cries about unbanned players from weeks/months ago. If you see anyone using it, just fraps your next fight against him and send it to my pm for judging.
About the proof
It's quite simple actually. ONLY full unedited fights. I do not want to see edited movies with little sequences from several fights. You can only send several fights if they're full, no edits.
To avoid abuse, please keep in mind that if you do false reports, you might get a ban instead of the supposed victim. The anti-backstab is extremely easy to spot, so this problem shouldn't arise.
Thank you, and have a very safe, and productive day. : )

OP
OP
M

MichaelV

Two small clarifications/additions for the kind of proof needed when reporting a bad user.

Proof from months ago or from x30 are, obviously, not accepted. The only proof accepted is from the time of the above post, onwards (everyone got the same chance at the time when the post was made and that is to stop using this softs; some did, some not, this ones that didn't stop will suffer the consequences).

Very important!
We can ban ONLY for clear things. What does this mean? Well, simply put, only for things that can be proven without a shadow of doubt.

Examples
*hitting in hide or anti-backstab (only things that came to mind right now, we can add other certain things for which you can get a ban, in time)
*fraps of people botting is also bannable. So please, if you see anyone botting, either fraps them or send me their nicks and i'll check 'em out;
*auto cp pots is too hard to prove that it's done auto to ban for it. Same for auto targeting, too hard to prove in 99% of cases.

And one last thing: this problem can be avoided very simply by NOT using this programs. Try and better your self, in the end you will get to play better with your hands and brain then hands + 3rd pt software.

P.S. Oh, one more thing, the request was that you send this proof to me, not post it all over in forums. Please conform, thank you.

OP
OP
M

MichaelV

The song/dance bug/exploit has officialy joined the bannable offenses list. From now on, if i catch any of you abusing this bug, bd+sws gets a one way trip to jail.

Шабака

Круче админа
Реакции
Баллы
"Cosmetic" news
https://forumen.rpg-club.net/?p=gamechats

Шабака

Круче админа
Реакции
Баллы
https://forumen.rpg-club.net/p-files
Line If Error: D3DResource.cpp 1222 about cloaks

Шабака

Круче админа
Реакции
Баллы
NPC Kaspar - added new dialogues. For people who erroneously chose"kill Baium" instead of "30 badges".

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх